Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2021, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I don't get the "solo challenges". EQ is a grouping game and people seem hell-bent on playing alone on this server.

Cool job killing a mob and getting no loot.
Sometimes ill try to solo a particular mob just to see if I can. Tbh. It's usually nothing very uber. Ppl who only ever solo aren't always antisocial either.

I used to be a groupaholic. Like religiously pugged and assembled armies. I may be turning into a soloist though, not for the challenge or prestige. I'd rather pug or group occasionally.
Old 12-16-2021, 03:48 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sometimes ill try to solo a particular mob just to see if I can. Tbh. It's usually nothing very uber. Ppl who only ever solo aren't always antisocial either.

I used to be a groupaholic. Like religiously pugged and assembled armies. I may be turning into a soloist though, not for the challenge or prestige. I'd rather pug or group occasionally.
Nothing wrong with soloing.

It's odd that people who don't seem to like it can't see that an MMORPG like EQ offers something no single player RPG can even to the solo player. Which single player RPG has dungeon crawling like EQ for example? Or the interactions between the many different factions? Or the game mechanics and strategy used to play an enchanter or bard?
Old 12-16-2021, 10:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I don't get the "solo challenges". EQ is a grouping game and people seem hell-bent on playing alone on this server.

Lol brother I don't know who pissed all in your cheerios but this thread isn't about YOU lol. Sorry to disappoint you, but it's about this man's achievement. Make a new whiney ass thread of your own about how no one wants to group with someone with a prissy attitude.
Old 12-16-2021, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy79bu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol brother I don't know who pissed all in your cheerios but this thread isn't about YOU lol. Sorry to disappoint you, but it's about this man's achievement. Make a new whiney ass thread of your own about how no one wants to group with someone with a prissy attitude.
Was probably Filbus.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 12-16-2021, 01:22 PM
Large Bat

Wow Unchainedfury you are like so cool
Old 12-17-2021, 03:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

Unchained Kills every raid mob in this game every week with 80 other people, he groups plenty, and gets plenty of loot! lol
Old 12-17-2021, 04:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unchained Kills every raid mob in this game every week with 80 other people, he groups plenty, and gets plenty of loot! lol
Thats zerging. About as much social interaction as pugging a wow battleground.

Does not count as a group.
Old 12-17-2021, 12:30 PM
Skeleton

Let's be honest, it was all the tips I was giving you, lol. Awesome job man, as I sincerely know how hard that is to pull off.
Old 12-17-2021, 07:41 PM
Banned

I don't know about you guys, I've been having a blast these past couple of months!

Between the dungeon crawls in a group of absolute killers, hanging out with random people out in the world killing stuff at random camps, solo challenges, running around all over again, ToV Legends, etc...it's been amazing. Never before have I enjoyed the necromancer as much as I do now.

I hope you guys are enjoying the game as much as I am right now and I wish you a Merry Christmas to all!
Last edited by SantagarBrax; 12-17-2021 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 12-17-2021, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

the ZEM rebalance sure has been nice to get the mouthbreathers out of the hole which is the worst dungeon ever