Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2022, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After the merger when they discover that they're the #4 guild on the server, after Kittens, of course.
Imagine not realizing that seal team are mostly comprised of the current hardcore raiders on blue. They’ll just merge into riot and vanquish lol
Old 01-16-2022, 03:00 PM
Banned

I can't imagine actively raiding on both servers especially now. It's like in 1999 saying okay at 6 is my raid on prexus then I have to switch over at 11 to povar. Like ehhh, that's fun?
Old 01-16-2022, 03:28 PM
Orc

If you think any of the people in seal team will play against a blue server stable quest you are sadly mistaken.
Old 01-16-2022, 08:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine thinking the server staff would hand an RMT win to the RMTers.
Depends on the cut, my boy
Old 01-16-2022, 08:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Manifestation refers to various pseudoscientific self-help strategies intended to bring about a personal goal, primarily by focusing one's thoughts upon the desired outcome. The techniques are based on the law of attraction of New Thought spirituality”

(Problem is it doesn’t work)
I had in my possession at one time, a classified army intel report concerning mass manifestation. In it was a lot of math I didn’t understand, and suggestions that things like ghosts, Bigfoot, and UFOs were projected into existence by the collective belief of people

We all need to focus on manifesting some pussy for half the nerds on this forum so they’ll chill out and go live their lives
Old 01-17-2022, 08:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well see. A lot of people have said the same thing over the years and after I ran their guilds into the ground they came crawling. Pixel sickness is a real thing and people jump ship pretty quick.

Wish you werent some anon troll so when you do apply wed know.
Guy is clearly just a Bambi who hasn't been around long enough to know how this will play out for him. His pixel principles are cute though, probably just give it another few years and he'll crack or leave.
Old 01-17-2022, 12:37 PM
Orc

noone is coming to blue. im sorry but no. This is just the blue propoganda that they tell themselves to keep playing blue. "the players are coming guys just keep playing" Noone from green wants to stable quest enough to compete with a box that old.

Its the beta server.
Old 01-17-2022, 12:48 PM
Banned

i was going to post "you really think staff will go back on their word?"
then remembered new red
Old 01-17-2022, 12:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guy is clearly just a Bambi who hasn't been around long enough to know how this will play out for him. His pixel principles are cute though, probably just give it another few years and he'll crack or leave.
If Detoxx led raids and treated his guild mates like you do (or did), I'd probably be in Vanquish right now.

I have no Doz or Vulak loot, but otherwise my top two toons are pretty well geared.
Old 01-17-2022, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well see. A lot of people have said the same thing over the years and after I ran their guilds into the ground they came crawling. Pixel sickness is a real thing and people jump ship pretty quick.

Wish you werent some anon troll so when you do apply wed know.
Lol watch out or Detoxx will black list you! Don't say bad things or else!
Closed Thread