Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2019, 01:47 PM
Banned

So I have spent almost no time deep diving on the latest release, what I’ve gathered is Trump is a diva who is consumed by vanity. The Russians tried to infiltrate his campaign but it never happened. Trump is a bumbling idiot.

So the big takeaway is Donald Trump has been acting like pre election Donald. Shocking that a 75 year old human being is acting like he’s acted for the last 40 years. Anyone who thinks his presidency has been good for America does not understand what it means to be American.
Old 04-20-2019, 01:51 PM
Banned

Trump eats babies and fucks cats.

If you disagree with that, you're just trying to undermine democracy, likely a white supremacist, and honestly I don't appreciate the gas lighting.
Old 04-20-2019, 02:08 PM
Banned

MUELLER CONFIRMS: DON JR. WAS TOO STUPID TO COLLUDE
Old 04-20-2019, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you disagree with that, you're just trying to undermine democracy, likely a white supremacist, and honestly I don't appreciate the gas lighting.
He's an adulterous lying faggot who has made people who otherwise wouldn't give a shit about some of the Republicans stuff, really fucking apeshit.

Good job.

He's not soley responsible for this, but he surely is to a fine degree by promoting it through his shitty behavior. And if you can't see that you are delusional. I am sorry. This is the truth. Cold. Hard. If it upsets you that he is a jerk that shouldn't be leading US anywhere, you are a part of the problem and deserve the lefts reflexive Delenda est.

(I am not in favor of this, I would rather a real libertarian society that wasn't retarded, but had consequences for wasteful and dumbass rude behaviors).
Old 04-20-2019, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quality Content
Old 04-20-2019, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

what is a chan?
Old 04-20-2019, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice mo' transphobia

all the older authority boyz i met & loved when i used chans were super transphobique. slowed down my transition [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

anyway another classy post from a real classy dude
any more stories about lying to your therapist?
Old 04-20-2019, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice mo' transphobia

all the older authority boyz i met & loved when i used chans were super transphobique. slowed down my transition [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

anyway another classy post from a real classy dude
TBH it just made me want tits more, I probably would have stayed cool and normal if people weren't actually transphobic.

What I am saying is all the adversity, made me acchually think and apply effort to my state of mind and being and so it accelerated the twokening in me.
Old 04-20-2019, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
I had to say all this to get my orchi approved. A shrink I manipulated for a letter of commendation with a falsified timeline described my orchi, 100% presumptuously, as the "first step in unveiling the vagina". The narrative is bizarre and twisted and that dizzy pressure from the pretzeled str8cuck servile normative cow brains could drive people to surgeries which are indeed, for them, a mutilation. Breeder lore is so much trough slop.
Old 04-20-2019, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice retarded clickbait propaganda...

What Mueller said:

Quote:
but the Office determined that the government would not be likely to obtain and sustain a conviction for two other reasons: first, the Office did not obtain admissible evidence likely to meet the government’s burden to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these individuals acted “willfully,” i.e. with general knowledge of the illegality of their conduct; and, second, the government would likely encounter difficulty proving beyond a reasonable doubt that the value of the promised information exceeded the threshold for a criminal violation.
Which means it's possible Don Jr. didn't know exactly who he was working with, because you know, they were concealing their identity.

But nice stretch.
Closed Thread