Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2019, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Haha that avatar is amazing.
Old 04-25-2019, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea M [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like trans thread appears gone start new one?
Naw. I’ll probably be too busy soon to participate here, sadly. I wanna thank you for your encouragement. I just got accepted into that mentoring program for women and I’m trying to get into that accelerated IT cert program to get a decent job by the end of the year.
Old 04-25-2019, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw. I’ll probably be too busy soon to participate here, sadly. I wanna thank you for your encouragement. I just got accepted into that mentoring program for women and I’m trying to get into that accelerated IT cert program to get a decent job by the end of the year.
Glad to hear Cecily!! I expect participation in terms of keeping us up to date on how your program is going though!!!!
Old 04-25-2019, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

So far this week I deadlifted 425 (new pr), caught a shark, found a crocodile, and broke down and bought the good airpods after breaking a millionth pair of headphones.

Say hi to my friends

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#Gainz

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 04-25-2019, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far this week I deadlifted 425 (new pr), caught a shark, found a crocodile, and broke down and bought the good airpods after breaking a millionth pair of headphones.

Say hi to my friends

#Gainz
Oh shit!!!! Sharks and crocs wtf! Is that a little baby hammerhead?!?! Cuuuute!!

Dude i've now purchased 2 over the ear beats in a row, both have shitted out and fallen apart within a year.. Yet i'm literally looking at buying a 3rd pair this week.. They just fit so damn perfect on my head!!!

Anyways, #Gainzinmothernature
Old 04-25-2019, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh shit!!!! Sharks and crocs wtf! Is that a little baby hammerhead?!?! Cuuuute!!

Dude i've now purchased 2 over the ear beats in a row, both have shitted out and fallen apart within a year.. Yet i'm literally looking at buying a 3rd pair this week.. They just fit so damn perfect on my head!!!

Anyways, #Gainzinmothernature
It's a bonnethead shark. Very common in the flats. It's a ball of muscle. Really fun to catch.

Yea man I love the way they fit too. I literally have a drawer full of broken headphones lol. I just picked them up today so I'll let you know how they work in the gym.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 04-25-2019, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

FFS, right? I've lost two amazing pairs of headphones in the past month and just lost a channel on the pair I bought two days ago. Congrats on the new record, Mead!
Old 04-26-2019, 10:11 AM
Sarnak

Cool

Today is PLUL day boys. 32hr deep into my fast, well caffeinated and RAZOR sharp. Plan to break fast poast pluling later today. Wish me luck.

also, nice shark mead.
Old 04-26-2019, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today is PLUL day boys. 32hr deep into my fast, well caffeinated and RAZOR sharp. Plan to break fast poast pluling later today. Wish me luck.

also, nice shark mead.
thanks bb

Old 04-29-2019, 12:29 PM
Sarnak

SHOULDERS (and also tris too) today again boys! shredded them gud and almost a tear long with them 😢 . upon completion I promptly ingested many ounces of stewed bovine, well-seasoned and infused with AMPLE capsaicins. feel like a nap now. will let you know if I decide to give in and get some xtra shuteye.
Closed Thread