Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 01:21 PM
Aviak

Default <Anonymous> Recruiting

Anonymous is a casual friendly guild that has been around since 2014. *We play with a strict Real Life > Game Life policy. A lot of us have families and children, but we do joke around pretty hard. Leaving for child duty/family responsibilities during the middle of a raid is perfectly acceptable and nobody would bat an eye.*

We do not require bat phone response however we do expect that you participate in some guild functions such as raiding, epic fights (especially if you would like one done for you) when you are logged in. *We do our best to promote acceptance of all levels of dedication to the game.* We also take ourselves seriously when it is time to raid, and we are serious about progressing through content and moving forward as a guild.*Before you are able to become a Full Member we do require at least 20% raid attendance and that you maintain a 10% attendance in the last 30 days to bid on loot.

Our minimum level requirement is 46 to become a full member, though those below that level are welcome to app and if approved will gain access to discord, guildchat and the general assistance of the guild while you progress towards 46. These members will remain app status until they reach 46, the minimum level to apply is 30.

Our primary raid nights are Sky at 8 PM EST on Wednesdays and HoT at 8 PM EST Fridays. We also have a guild alliance called Aegis that we regularly raid with on Thursdays on rotating targets and join for getting to highly contested mobs like Fear golems, Hate minis, Kunark dragons, etc.

We use Discord for communication and have our own server and share a server with Aegis for alliance raids.

Anonymous is an Open Bid DKP guild, Mains>Apps>Alts*

If you're interested please put in an application on our website or contact one of our officers in game.

http://anonymous.guildlaunch.com
Old 02-12-2019, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andad_Filla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anonymous is a casual friendly guild that has been around since 2014. *We play with a strict Real Life > Game Life policy. A lot of us have families and children, but we do joke around pretty hard. Leaving for child duty/family responsibilities during the middle of a raid is perfectly acceptable and nobody would bat an eye.*

We do not require bat phone response however we do expect that you participate in some guild functions such as raiding, epic fights (especially if you would like one done for you) when you are logged in. *We do our best to promote acceptance of all levels of dedication to the game.* We also take ourselves seriously when it is time to raid, and we are serious about progressing through content and moving forward as a guild.*Before you are able to become a Full Member we do require at least 20% raid attendance and that you maintain a 10% attendance in the last 30 days to bid on loot.

Our minimum level requirement is 46 to become a full member, though those below that level are welcome to app and if approved will gain access to discord, guildchat and the general assistance of the guild while you progress towards 46. These members will remain app status until they reach 46, the minimum level to apply is 30.

Our primary raid nights are Sky at 8 PM EST on Wednesdays and HoT at 8 PM EST Fridays. We also have a guild alliance called Aegis that we regularly raid with on Thursdays on rotating targets and join for getting to highly contested mobs like Fear golems, Hate minis, Kunark dragons, etc.

We use Discord for communication and have our own server and share a server with Aegis for alliance raids.

Anonymous is an Open Bid DKP guild, Mains>Apps>Alts*

If you're interested please put in an application on our website or contact one of our officers in game.

http://anonymous.guildlaunch.com
Hey Andad. Are you running the Anonymous show these days?

Heathcliff - 60 Bard | Carkle - 60 Cleric
58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
54 Rogue | 54 Shadow Knight
51 Bard | 50 Paladin | 50 Warrior
41 Wizard | 40 Bard | 20 Magician
Old 02-12-2019, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carkle Jackson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Andad. Are you running the Anonymous show these days?
I believe currently Mouse and Korba dual-lead.

I strongly recommend Anonymous to anyone looking for a good casual raid guild. We have two fixed nights (Wed/Fri) that you can plan around, and even if you only show up to those nights you can get loaded up on Sky gear (haste belts for melee, epic items, Shaman feign death ring, etc.) and get a full suit of Dragon Armor. And then we also do lots of other stuff, including epic nights where we help everyone with their epic quests.

And then on top of that, we partner up with AEGIS to take on even harder stuff, like the rest of ToV. So you get all the benefits of a big guild (taking on big stuff), with all the benefits of a casual guild (getting to play like a sane/casual player, not feeling forced to raid if you don't want, etc.)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 02-12-2019 at 03:06 PM..
Old 02-12-2019, 09:43 PM
Aviak

Yeah, I'm not running anything. I'm the recruiting officer currently on Ininka and decided to start a new forum thread with a little more generic information so stuff doesn't get out of date and we can't edit it. Mouse and Korba are running the show.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andad_Filla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I'm not running anything. I'm the recruiting officer currently on Ininka and decided to start a new forum thread with a little more generic information so stuff doesn't get out of date and we can't edit it. Mouse and Korba are running the show.
Got it. I just like to keep up to date with the happenings in <Anonymous>.

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Old 02-13-2019, 03:27 AM
Planar Protector

I've really enjoyed my time with this group of people and still proud to wear the <Anonymous> tag. Fun and accommodating guild no matter if I was raiding everyday or once a month.

Hey Carkle
[51 Champion] Logue (Halfling)
Old 02-13-2019, 08:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've really enjoyed my time with this group of people and still proud to wear the <Anonymous> tag. Fun and accommodating guild no matter if I was raiding everyday or once a month.

Hey Carkle
Hello there, Cloke!

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Old 02-17-2019, 12:45 AM
Sarnak

Killing things. Pew Pew.

https://youtu.be/XqviaDl6HHI?t=138
Old 02-17-2019, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Sev was so scared he tried hiding up a tree.
Old 02-17-2019, 06:46 PM
Kobold

These guys have been doing Open Kael raids last several weeks. Good people.