Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2018, 05:54 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilhelm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oertha?
Yes sure is! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks Mewse! I actually just bought 2 of those ear rings last night before going to bed.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:57 PM
Aviak

LOL. Regular groups is two Caidan knights, two Aten knights, one Outlands knight and one Calontirian knight. Glad to see you guys on. Welcome to the server.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

Join us on the family friendly red server if you fancy taking your EQ experience to the next level this time. See you in Thurgadin!
Old 06-09-2018, 11:02 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilhelm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL. Regular groups is two Caidan knights, two Aten knights, one Outlands knight and one Calontirian knight. Glad to see you guys on. Welcome to the server.
Well maybe a western knight can join you guys sometime. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2018, 08:51 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Gregor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well maybe a western knight can join you guys sometime. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds good!
Old 06-11-2018, 07:12 PM
Orc

Welcome back Your Grace.

Oz (Evadez in game)
Old 06-12-2018, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Gregor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey everyone,

I very much looking forward to meeting new peeps and getting to experience the ride once again but this time with my daughter as well! I just hope she enjoys it enough to see some really cool raiding and end game stuff.

Anyways my main is Keljorn which was my name all those years ago on Bertox. I have him to level 18 right now. So far I must say in my week long experience playing here the people are great! Everyone I have met has been super fun to group with and very helpful just giving buffs out without even being asked. I even had some random druid run up and give me split Paw gloves and some mask then buff and run off. I'm super stoked I took the jump and reinstalled.

To future adventures!
Wow what an amazing tale to tell! Much love to you man from the Central American Isthmus of Panama all the way there to Alaska! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I can feel the breezes already!

Very glad you decided to come here to P99!!! I sincerely wish you the best and hope you can reminisce great adventures and make new ones here .

I am usually on Euridun, and if you need a port holler up! I will gladly port you and your family around and buff you a bit. been here for about 3 months now and it has been a blast! Community is super helpful and very friendly!

Tons of tales of random strangers just helping me get here or there, helping with spells or small pieces of gear or just nice chats and company!

Some drama usually at the end, where people get into raiding, but that is to be expected and "classic" haha, but overall my experience here has been a BLAST![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] So you will surely have the same or perhaps even better!

Much hugs and welcome here man. Dont be a stranger, Post up here, say hi, talk to others, have Fun and go explore Norrath Fellow Adventurer Yay!

Remember to visite the P99 wiki too! It heeeeeeeeeeelps immensely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 06-12-2018, 05:10 PM
Skeleton

Thanks Vormotus!

So far the experience has been great! My wife is still waiting on the ip exemption request we put in three weeks ago. Once it goes though I'm going to be extremely excited to be able to relive the great fun eq has to offer by her side once again. Until them I'm going to keep leveling my druid so we can get a bit of coin together for our mains. I plan on playing a mage for the very first time. Shes going to stay with her chanter Kylala.

Yesterday was her day off from work. She was so hopeful the exemption would go though. When it didnt I goated her into playing alone. I lined up a newby to help me trade some plat to her and gave him for his trouble as well. She got some cloth armor, some bags and a new dagger then got to level 2 before logging out. She just doesn't want to play without me lol!

Eventually though we will get to play together here. We tried playing on another server together but the population is so low and the progression is way to fast so we dont like it much other than getting to play together. Someday though the fine GMS on this server will come though and make our day! =)
Closed Thread