Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Should the remove the estate tax or the death tax?
estate tax 0 0%
death tax 0 0%
both 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2021, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Patriotic of you to loan money to Uncle Sam! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I gotta talk to her about that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-21-2021, 09:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Working class people don't have more than 11 million dollars in assets, stupid.
Who does?
1624322871744.jpg
Who are you talking about?
Old 06-21-2021, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who does?
Attachment 15066
Why does every super gay manic egocentric philanthropist look exactly like that (age and grayness in the hair varies). But, like that general esthetic, and always male.?

P.s. I honestly think females cannot be tru philanthropists. Idk. They do get individual attachments, obsessions tho.
Old 06-21-2021, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Old 06-21-2021, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does every super gay manic egocentric philanthropist look exactly like that (age and grayness in the hair varies). But, like that general esthetic, and always male.?

P.s. I honestly think females cannot be tru philanthropists. Idk. They do get individual attachments, obsessions tho.
I guess it's just that "Rich white (but not white) male" look.
Old 06-21-2021, 11:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

can confirm, looks more like pedo ex than i want to admit. this look is called " (((visionary))) "
Old 06-22-2021, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who does?
Attachment 15066
This is an improvement over outright Holocaust denialism. Thanks, galach.
Old 06-22-2021, 12:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that dude rules
you would hector him mid speech and spin sophistry to defend the indicted demons and nullify his effect on the audience. I'm pretty sure you actually revile this guy and aim to stunt him into silence, at least as soon as he's "near" enough to attract personal feelings and comparisons. Nothing attracts you to slide and cover like the confrontation of human abuse, so this take is pretty grating from you from my pov.

I assume that's the point of posting the above quote, to remind me about the recent incident where you sabotaged my finally calling out bigotry in my own defense. Your reply to him is, "you're not Jesus". That small little brown guy is stupid enough to look to you as a leader, so it's completely for naught. He'll learn nothing and we are driven apart further, now he's probably beyond my reach for good. No way dude, you do not think it rocks to confront and surmount one's demons. You do not believe it rocks for some sinner with a generous soul to venture energy into saving cannibals. As soon as the power relationships of the individuals involved intersect with your own, suddenly all soft talk is shrapnel and nails to you. Simply do not believe
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-22-2021 at 01:02 AM..
Old 06-22-2021, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you would hector him mid speech and spin sophistry to defend the indicted demons and nullify his effect on the audience. I'm pretty sure you actually revile this guy and aim to stunt him into silence, at least as soon as he's "near" enough to attract personal feelings and comparisons. Nothing attracts you to slide and cover like the confrontation of human abuse, so this take is pretty grating from you from my pov.

I assume that's the point of posting the above quote, to remind me about the recent incident where you sabotaged my finally calling out bigotry in my own defense. Your reply to him is, "you're not Jesus". That small little brown guy is stupid enough to look to you as a leader, so it's completely for naught. He'll learn nothing and we are driven apart further, now he's probably beyond my reach for good. No way dude, you do not think it rocks to confront and surmount one's demons. You do not believe it rocks for some sinner with a generous soul to venture energy into saving cannibals. As soon as the power relationships of the individuals involved intersect with your own, suddenly all soft talk is shrapnel and nails to you. Simply do not believe
i liked the picture with words on it

there's no revenging in baseball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-22-2021, 04:41 PM
Banned

I think it's possible to heckle people without being mean.

I'm terrible at it though and at this point I think I am just wasting everyone's time.
Closed Thread