Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 08:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The bolded statement alone demonstrates that you don't have even a basic understand of feign death mechanics. If you are hit by an AoE while FD, it will break your FD 100% of the time.

That being said, I've read your "explanation" of how this could have happened in a way that fits your narrative of being trained. An explanation of a possibility is far from a fact. There are other (more likely) explanations of how you all trained yourselves.

In this post, your are either lying intentionally or just oblivious. Show me any fraps in which he stands up prior to the train coming in. Every angle I've seen shows him run up and FD well before the train comes in. The 3 way mobs reset, and he doesn't stand until after the train comes in and breaks his FD.
It doesnt make you stand, it will break your flop though lmao. His comment stands correct

Again, not obvious that he had agro, stood up, and trained. It's actually obvious that he didn't because you don't see that anywhere in any of the videos.

It goes to the puller.

The truth is right here, you just don't want to see it. You would rather play the victim and make excuses. Instead of learning from your raid's failure and improving, you choose to blame others. This is why you guys never get better, and get beat week after week.
Old 06-22-2021, 08:38 AM
Sarnak

Oops quote didnt work, it doesnt make you stand but it breaks your flop lmao. His comment stands correct
Old 06-22-2021, 09:08 AM
Planar Protector

Are KRIOT players in this thread seriously insisting that AEs don't break monk FD?

Is there really such a disparaging skill gap between KRIOT and Vanquish?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are KRIOT players in this thread seriously insisting that AEs don't break monk FD?

Is there really such a disparaging skill gap between KRIOT and Vanquish?
I think he just meant that it doesn't make you actually stand up, but it does break the FD...so then you have to stand up to re FD.../nod
Old 06-22-2021, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Okay, so then they're arguing semantics because they have no actual argument against the facts. Got it.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-22-2021, 10:38 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, so then they're arguing semantics because they have no actual argument against the facts. Got it.
Not semantics, obviously you don't know how FD works.
Old 06-22-2021, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbarrett25 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oops quote didnt work, it doesnt make you stand but it breaks your flop lmao. His comment stands correct
There has been countless times where I have been flopped, been casted on/hit, and I pop up and do that moonwalk walk in place stand while still being “FD”

<Gravity>
Old 06-22-2021, 11:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There has been countless times where I have been flopped, been casted on/hit, and I pop up and do that moonwalk walk in place stand while still being “FD”
Ya but you still have to stand before you can recast FD
Old 06-22-2021, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Yall are still arguing details of the semantics, jesus christ.

AEs break FD.

Klaz gets hit by AE trained on him by KRIOT members, he stands up to try casting again, mobs kill him.

That's not evidence that Klaz trained you. Seems more like KRIOT trained Klaz.

I demand both guilds concede the next Vulak as reparations for training Vanquish on their engage.
Old 06-22-2021, 12:36 PM
Sarnak

vanquish: trains competition
vanquish: "no u"
vanquish: why don't people like us?

keep up the good work, chums!
Closed Thread