Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shady shit? Like kiting KT or lull pulling Dain?

How about dropping a Lady M train on 2 guilds waiting at 4 way?

Wait, none of those things were Vanquish.

All three of the top guilds on this server are dirty in their own way.

Quit acting like you're some sort of pariah and start acting like you belong on top instead.
Not a kite. Lull pulling is not against the rules.
Old 06-22-2021, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gaslighting
Shady "White Knight" Mcshaderson tries to throw shade. Fails.
Old 06-22-2021, 11:58 AM
Sarnak

I wonder what it's llike to still care about a dead 80 year old children's video game being played only by sweaty stinky dudes who touch themselves to their wood elf character
Old 06-22-2021, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a kite.
Yes it was, but you already have separate thread dedicated to your delusion regarding this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lull pulling is not against the rules.
Yes it is.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-22-2021, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder what it's llike to still care about a dead 80 year old children's video game being played only by sweaty stinky dudes who touch themselves to their wood elf character
You don’t need to wonder, just read blue’s UN. Embarrassing.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-22-2021, 12:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The way V and R treat each other in the UN is hilarious to me. Do they forget it’s just a game? I hope nobody arguing in the channel is a police officer or wearing a uniform of any kind. If a guild title makes them act that way I chuckle to imagine how insufferable they are IRL.
They do forget it's a game, that's basically the problem. Vanquish's goal from the outset was to destroy the competition, not to compete with sportsmanship. Now I guess the goal has changed to destroy Riot and all other guilds. I'd go so far as to say there's more animosity between Kittens and Vanquish than Riot and Vanquish.
Old 06-22-2021, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They do forget it's a game, that's basically the problem. Vanquish's goal from the outset was to destroy the competition, not to compete with sportsmanship. Now I guess the goal has changed to destroy Riot and all other guilds. I'd go so far as to say there's more animosity between Kittens and Vanquish than Riot and Vanquish.
None of you are better than the other, you both take the game far too seriously and its embarrassing to behold.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-22-2021, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, the holier than thou farce from KRIOT members really isn't very flattering when they're all guilty of the same shit. There's a lot of people to be accountable for when you're cat herding in ToV, and there's a high likelihood that eventually one of them is going to fuck up. I just wish KRIOT leadership would admit that they're members are flawed just like everybody else. Nobody is perfect.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-22-2021, 01:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Yeah, the holier than thou farce from KRIOT members really isn't very flattering when they're all guilty of the same shit. There's a lot of people to be accountable for when you're cat herding in ToV, and there's a high likelihood that eventually one of them is going to fuck up. I just wish KRIOT leadership would admit that they're members are flawed just like everybody else. Nobody is perfect.

Yeah “everybody’s human” sounds like a good starting point for all these agreements and discussions.

Sad fact of humanity. Everyone thinks their a hero in their own personal fairy tale.
Old 06-22-2021, 04:26 PM
Aviak

I just want to know who in the Kriot braintrust thought it was a good idea to unironically reference a remen (of all people) RNF comment thinking it deserved a response. UN posturing at its best. Gross my dudes.

And to the person who suggested remen got in trouble... lol.