Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2021, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you talking to me? I don’t understand when I asked your opinion on anything. Don’t use your rounds on anyone dude. The world isn’t that bad, go outside for a while
I shoot at least 100 rounds every day. (that's 20-100 dollars a day of pure enjoyment)

I enjoy my freedom.

I work hard and I use that federal reserve currency to pay for things I enjoy.

III
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 06-10-2021 at 07:08 PM..
Old 06-10-2021, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

S&P500 is up 12% this year

If inflation of 3% is hurting you, you need to make better financial decisions. And inflation is here because TRUMP was a RINO who spent all my tax dollars
Old 06-10-2021, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have the fifth freedom. Europe don't.
LOL... The world is bigger than europe. The world is a big place. Are amazon tribes free?? Are inuits and mongolian herders free?? Like you pretend the USA invented freedom. Thats so stupid.

You're not "free" in the usa, either. There are more people in prison in the USA per capita than any place on earth, currently. Slavery still exists in the usa. We have the stiffest penalties for the dumbest crimes. You can get 20 years for possession of marijuana. Life sentence for non-violent offenses.

When those white people flew planes over black wall street and dropped incindiary bombs onto the buildings, then sent in a militia to indiscriminately kill all the black people, was that freedom??

What about before the civil rights act. Was that freedom?? How about the FACT that guns were outlawed in cali as a direct response to the black panthers open carrying guns?? It was legal, black people with guns, now illegal.

Was it freedom when the whites in charge outlawed READING for black people?? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yea tell me about this amazing freedom we have. You're one unpaid ticket from a ride to a jail cell. If a jury of your peers convicts you for being black, you're going to prison. Thats freedom. lol.

There have already been hundreds of cases of false imprisonments and false convictions. How about when that judge was paid a million dollars by the prison company to keep sending the black kids to the longest terms that was legally allowable?? That was freedom?? That happened less than 5 years ago.

Tell me about the freedom! LOL dumb fuck.
Old 06-10-2021, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why afraid though? Who told you to be afraid?
FOX news. EIB network. Glenn Beck. Tucker Carlson. Dan Bongobongo. Sean Hannity. Bill O'reilly.

Anyone else you can find on youtube.
Old 06-10-2021, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

I won't stand down now. @Patriam1066 We do agree on some things, I just wish you'd be kind to those who aren't to blame.

It took me a LONG time to realize that all black people didn't hate me for being white. FOR EXAMPLE

As a southerner...
(I am sharing a part of my life, being called whiteboy growing up... I don't think you should hate the avg jewish person, they're being screw liked the rest of us.)
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 06-10-2021 at 07:12 PM..
Old 06-10-2021, 07:12 PM
Banned

YOU USED TO BE ALLOWED TO GIVE WATER AND FOOD TO PEOPLE STANDING IN LINE TO VOTE.

Now you cant. That is FREEEEDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!

The government saying "it is illegal to give this person an apple" LOLOL tell me again.
Old 06-10-2021, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL... The world is bigger than europe. The world is a big place. Are amazon tribes free?? Are inuits and mongolian herders free?? Like you pretend the USA invented freedom. Thats so stupid.

You're not "free" in the usa, either. There are more people in prison in the USA per capita than any place on earth, currently. Slavery still exists in the usa. We have the stiffest penalties for the dumbest crimes. You can get 20 years for possession of marijuana. Life sentence for non-violent offenses.

When those white people flew planes over black wall street and dropped incindiary bombs onto the buildings, then sent in a militia to indiscriminately kill all the black people, was that freedom??

What about before the civil rights act. Was that freedom?? How about the FACT that guns were outlawed in cali as a direct response to the black panthers open carrying guns?? It was legal, black people with guns, now illegal.

Was it freedom when the whites in charge outlawed READING for black people?? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yea tell me about this amazing freedom we have. You're one unpaid ticket from a ride to a jail cell. If a jury of your peers convicts you for being black, you're going to prison. Thats freedom. lol.

There have already been hundreds of cases of false imprisonments and false convictions. How about when that judge was paid a million dollars by the prison company to keep sending the black kids to the longest terms that was legally allowable?? That was freedom?? That happened less than 5 years ago.

Your word for the day is glib, Lib.
Old 06-10-2021, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Weve come a long way in 10 years.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2021, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What’s the life expectancy for an amazon tribesman?
Old 06-10-2021, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It took me a LONG time to realize that all black people didn't hate me for being white. FOR EXAMPLE
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread