Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2021, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one ever asks me if im from the forums on green
I just assumed it was you...

-Mcoy
Old 06-21-2021, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Well it is there! Yeah lots of people have I thought about that haha so rip that guy's /t's
Old 06-21-2021, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so i just dinged 68,

I went to ferubi, that place is kewl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] took a few hrs tho, more than the 1 hr i thought it would take, but like 2hrs and 15 mins

undershore is to hard core in just defiant gear

is there a way to twink a character for under lvl 85 gameplay?
Easiest way us to run cultural armor plus diety symbols plus AC augs
Old 06-21-2021, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im on mischief quit that and come play w. me
I can't do classic anymore.

It's nice being able to romp around easier content, did my dailies in Veksar with my merc and without running around with invis and invis vs undead. I don't think I'd have had the patience for that on TLP before TSS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easiest way us to run cultural armor plus diety symbols plus AC augs
Cool. I've been making good money selling tradeskill mats. Seems like I'd sink some krono into it maybe the gear dropping for me now is in line with my intricate defiant. But I still have elegant.

Probably will do that if I roll an alt, just use my wiz to farm mats.

I feel like if I stick it out I can get house of Thule stuff that will blow away defiant by miles.
Old 06-21-2021, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Im on mischief quit that and come play w. me
Yeah do it! Mischief is a blast and kunark out on Wednesday. Not too late!

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 06-21-2021, 09:04 PM
Banned

Butttt... my abscond AA and 9k crits! And merc! And +16 mana regen! And my out of combat regen!

Omg being able to use greater fetter -30 mr 3 min, 1.75 second cast is sweet.

Kunark is gross. Literally take 30 minutes to med 4k mana lol. I would rather eat a box of star themed crayons.
Last edited by starkind; 06-21-2021 at 09:06 PM..
Old 06-21-2021, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

its going fast.
Old 06-21-2021, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

We will be in pop/loy by this time next year

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 06-21-2021, 09:42 PM
Banned

I'm of the opinion let the end game grind be the end game grind, but, like, the more content available the better. Now, ironically eq isn't the most accessible mmo, but I spent exactly 1hr floating around Stone Root Falls. It was neat. One day I'm going back and moloing as much as I can there. It was reminiscent of later BFA, eternal palace. I'm pretty sure it inspired a lot of "naga" themes.

I don't have the time in my life to spend 3 years in classic anymore, let alone months. But the hour I spent exploring something I couldn't or wouldn't do when I was 27 yrs old because I was a min/maxed sperglord "bored without a challenge" was well spent..

I'm ahead of the curve on this, but a lot of MMOers are aging and getting towards the terminal stages of our lives, *terminus, **coughs**, *. Anyway.

But like, yknow we still love our elves and orcs. I'm going to die with a Starkind plushie grassped in my left hand.

I want 115.

So I can solo in 80-85 content, or at least zoom and invis around a lot if 105 content.

I quit live around TSS, SoF, even tho I rarely played after TBS launched because I was mad that newbies could catch up to my max raid geared 70 in grp content at 90. And it was a dumb move. I enjoyed the 3-4 years killing mobs in CB here, and ToFS. But its time to move on. No more 4 hr CRs out to GD.. not at least old GD... anyway. .

I really hate how people play the rat race pre TSS..

The old game was great, but it WAS great.

We really do know better now and we don't need to mercilessly suffer just to read a new line of quest text or whatever anymore.

Whens the last time you got a chuckle from your adventures and not some RnF about the size of someone's DKP pool.

If I were to choose a real man's game it.d be chess. Or backgammon.

Starkind is starting to manifest outside of classic everquest and video game orc genocide. Perhaps I just am worried about you all. So I post here about it... honestly Gwaihir is the only one that really shared any useful wisdom with me...

Oh, yeah, the other thing I learned is if you're desperate to do like ldon's or missions you can always box a 2cnd free account with the gold. Tank merc on gold, healer on free.

I should box that pally, but I fucking hate boxing. Got to just stick with wizard. I still need to go back and beat shadowlands.
Old 06-21-2021, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

I kind of want to play EQ on a server that has the plane of knowledge that ive never been to. Maybe just live I guess. I want to see what this majestic hub is all about