Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2023, 07:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit.

Did she just pay her way through school?
Old 01-27-2023, 07:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recent massacre was committed by a non white man with a green card using illegal firearms in a state that doesn’t allow firearms

I guess that’s why you don’t hear about it on the news lmao

It’s actually one of the more interesting cases
Some people call it the "Zebra Test". Also, check out news headlines of interracial violence and you'll notice a pattern where headlines will only mention the race of the perp in one direction.

It'll make you lose faith in humanity.
Old 01-27-2023, 11:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recent massacre was committed by a non white man with a green card using illegal firearms in a state that doesn’t allow firearms

Pretty easy to buy guns when there are over 500 million of them in the country.

Ive purchased working firearms for $50 from a gun store before.

Tell me its hard to buy a gun of the street when the stores sell them for 50 bucks.

They also made laws against crimes like "murder" and "Assault with a deadly weapon".

All states allow firearm purchases.

The second amendment applies in every state.
Old 01-27-2023, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All states allow firearm purchases.

The second amendment applies in every state.
If only...

Let me introduce you to Loop Holes, like New Jersey being a 'Shall-Issue' gun permit state, but never actually issuing them to people.

It got so bad the Supreme Court had to step in and tell them to fuck off.
Old 01-27-2023, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bud I shit in an outhouse until I was 11 and now I have millions in index funds, four homes (no mortgages)

Get a fucking job and I promise you you can overcome challenges. Thing is, you must kneel before God, get married and never stray, and make zero mistakes. If you aren’t cut from that cloth then be content in poverty, which isn’t your condition but stems from your character
Do you have a name for this ideology? If not, I suggest "Deterministic Capitalism"

I'm on my second marriage. Sure made mistakes in the first one. I am a person of faith. Does that mean I should be "content with poverty"?
Old 01-27-2023, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:

Mainstream news: “aw shucks, we can’t push the white supremacy narrative, and this guy isn’t black so we don’t have to do a poverty/mental health deflection, so let’s move on to this being the gun’s fault”

Great example of why strict gun laws don’t prevent people who really want one from getting a gun
Old 01-27-2023, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mainstream news: “aw shucks, we can’t push the white supremacy narrative, and this guy isn’t black so we don’t have to do a poverty/mental health deflection, so let’s move on to this being the gun’s fault”
What would you do about the news if you had the power to change it?
Old 01-27-2023, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have a name for this ideology? If not, I suggest "Deterministic Capitalism"

I'm on my second marriage. Sure made mistakes in the first one. I am a person of faith. Does that mean I should be "content with poverty"?
It's called "being a normal person".

Always strive to be the best possible version of yourself, use your head, take advantage of opportunities where others don't, persevere and focus on your goals - but be happy with what you currently have.

If Capitalism is exploiting you, exploit it back. Take advantage of your landlord. Make money off him. Have a stubborn fuck you attitude.
Old 01-27-2023, 01:04 PM
Banned

I do not want or need your advice
Old 01-27-2023, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great example of why strict gun laws don’t prevent people who really want one from getting a gun
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread