Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 03:46 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexNews [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the who bot was created and used exclusively by ronin/catalyst who you raided and pvp'ed with. you literally had a bot in your discord that told you the location of every apex member in real time 24/7 and you still did nothing and got destroyed.

apex never used anything like that and immediately petitioned when we learned about it 15 months ago. we even provided the gms with a link to dayena's github page one of your members leaked to us when he got sick of constantly losing and jumped ship.

not sure if you are lying or being lied to about this but here is some reality: your guild loses because all you do is sit and talk shit in ooc while apex proactively goes out and does content to improve their characters. that's the difference. quit being a victim. trak/vp/kael arena/pog/hot have been up for months and yet your members are still wearing seb gear. stop complaining and go do something for yourself.
apex had one too... but you are right ronin/cata created it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2019, 09:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Temple of Veeshan
This means that your raid force must not have a presence in that raid mob's wing when it spawns. If you are in a wing clearing to one mob and another spawns, you may still kill the original target mob but then your entire raid force must vacate the wing before re-clearing to the new raid mob. Yes, that means chose your raid mobs carefully if there are other mobs in window.
Ok, I'm an idiot here, but does this mean that once you kill a mob, if another spawned you have to wait for the wing to repop before going after it or can you just zone out and run back in?
Herbila - Warrior
Old 04-08-2019, 09:53 AM
Large Bat

Question, are the rest of the Chardok 2.0 changes intended to come to P99? Monk Triple Attack and 2H damage bonus based on delay are the big ones I've been watching out for.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:25 AM
Fire Giant

Only idiots deny Apex having who bots.

Next you're gonna tell me shelz isn't banned, right?
Old 04-08-2019, 10:26 AM
Sarnak

if everything is perma rooted in tov can we get binding in tov back?
Old 04-08-2019, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anything that makes ToV more of a timesink/pita is very welcome and a great idea. Casuals won't care, they'll be happy to crawl and put in the time for a few dragons. This will mostly hurt the farm guilds like AM. And so be it, they're hogging content.
Lol'd, power nerds of AM in ruins over having to play more p99...
Old 04-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agreed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question, are the rest of the Chardok 2.0 changes intended to come to P99? Monk Triple Attack and 2H damage bonus based on delay are the big ones I've been watching out for.
Yes. The staff split one Verant patch into multiple P99 patches, so the "Chardok 2.0 patch" isn't fully out yet, just the "Chardok 2.0" part. The rest will be coming (along with the few remaining minor patches left between Chardok 2.0 and Luclin) eventually, but on the typical (read: slow) staff release schedule.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:59 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Since the patch my Shai'din Revenant Bauble is show NEC only instead of NEC SHD.
Anyone else having this problem? I cross checked allahkhazams.com and the item has always been both classes.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since the patch my Shai'din Revenant Bauble is show NEC only instead of NEC SHD.
Anyone else having this problem? I cross checked allahkhazams.com and the item has always been both classes.
Working as intended. It originally was nec only. About a month later shd was added.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Do you see what is happening in ToV right now? Glad this is what your vision is for the server.
Closed Thread