Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-18-2019, 11:48 AM
Dwarflord Dwarflord is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Arnt you Dinotriz3?
no dino is his own entity and i hope he is unbanned soon
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-18-2019, 12:32 PM
Jauna Jauna is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no dino is his own entity and i hope he is unbanned soon
I dont buy it. your account was created very recently around the time dino did something
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-18-2019, 12:57 PM
NegaStoat NegaStoat is offline
Fire Giant

NegaStoat's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont buy it. your account was created very recently around the time dino did something
I've clued in that he's an older player that was banned that came back under this new account, but I'm not sure which one of the drug crazed pixel chasers (s)he is. I'm pretty sure Systolic overdosed and cashed out entirely, so I've ruled that one out.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-18-2019, 01:28 PM
Budder Budder is offline
Kobold

Budder's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Running to the Hills
Posts: 115
Default

I donít see green being popular for long. Sure it will hold a decent population but I think people will get tired of it and come back to blue where life is a lot easier. Take folks like me that donít get a lot of play time and are lower level. My toon is lvl 19 and I can afford to actually get decent gear cheap. Why the fudge would I want to go through that hell again on green and struggle to get decent shit when I can do it so much easier on blue. Not to mention the price of things. Iíve seen stuff like the 1HS Green Jaded Broadsword sell for 25 play but usually around 100 plat. Thatís pretty sweet. Whatís that going to go for on green? Prob 5k? I just donít see myself having that much time to put into it again.
Just my worthless two coppers opinion...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-18-2019, 03:56 PM
Dwarflord Dwarflord is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont buy it. your account was created very recently around the time dino did something
Dino does something constantly

so do i

Does not mean we are the same

Although we do live in florida

But different color neighborhoods
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-18-2019, 03:58 PM
Dwarflord Dwarflord is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I donít see green being popular for long. Sure it will hold a decent population but I think people will get tired of it and come back to blue where life is a lot easier. Take folks like me that donít get a lot of play time and are lower level. My toon is lvl 19 and I can afford to actually get decent gear cheap. Why the fudge would I want to go through that hell again on green and struggle to get decent shit when I can do it so much easier on blue. Not to mention the price of things. Iíve seen stuff like the 1HS Green Jaded Broadsword sell for 25 play but usually around 100 plat. Thatís pretty sweet. Whatís that going to go for on green? Prob 5k? I just donít see myself having that much time to put into it again.
Just my worthless two coppers opinion...
You have no idea what green will be, it could be an instanced server that lets casuals roll on loot or the ultimate sock shitting festival. No real info has been released.

its also 4 months away so who cares
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-18-2019, 06:29 PM
Budder Budder is offline
Kobold

Budder's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Running to the Hills
Posts: 115
Default

Sock shitting lmao. Always reminds me of the South Park episode Make love not Warcraft.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-18-2019, 06:52 PM
Jimjam Jimjam is offline
Planar Protector

Jimjam's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I donít see green being popular for long. Sure it will hold a decent population but I think people will get tired of it and come back to blue where life is a lot easier. Take folks like me that donít get a lot of play time and are lower level. My toon is lvl 19 and I can afford to actually get decent gear cheap. Why the fudge would I want to go through that hell again on green and struggle to get decent shit when I can do it so much easier on blue. Not to mention the price of things. Iíve seen stuff like the 1HS Green Jaded Broadsword sell for 25 play but usually around 100 plat. Thatís pretty sweet. Whatís that going to go for on green? Prob 5k? I just donít see myself having that much time to put into it again.
Just my worthless two coppers opinion...
The struggle is the sport.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-18-2019, 08:04 PM
gundumbwing gundumbwing is offline
Decaying Skeleton


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have no idea what green will be, it could be an instanced server that lets casuals roll on loot or the ultimate sock shitting festival. No real info has been released.

its also 4 months away so who cares
Pretty sure I read here from one of the devs that said green is gonna be the real deal museum released at the exact same scheduling as live did, and proceed to exist forever similar to blue.

Then afterward considering adding custom content to whatever. But they def said custom shit would be AFTER green releases.

Common sense here would be the assumption that green will follow the same shit that blue did, only fully fleshed out (via all the bug fixes and patches coded and shit they've done over the course of forever) but actually following the live timelines of expansion/content releases as intended as the original scope for the project.

Custom content may/may not come after.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-24-2019, 01:09 PM
Valakut Valakut is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the best assumption here is that the staff are going to do nothing when green launches to prevent douchebaggery because "its not in the rules that I can't do that"
reported for staff bashing
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.