Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2014, 06:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of curiosity, is there a world for you where if Azrael are defeated holocaust does not reform/kick out the majority of their current roster? I'm not saying that's a bad thing but it just seems like you may wake up one day to choke on that Kool-aid.
Server will still go on.................and on.................till Rogean trips on the power cord one day.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats dumb about it? call lns and keep playing? what the fuck...

there's been rules developed to counter corpse camping like this, why not use the rules implemented by gm staff instead of petitioning and wasting their time? you nigs dumber then a bag of rocks

bcoz no one needed to call LnS and we all kept playing =P I think it disrupted a handful of people for awhile, az blew more time trying to get a LnS out of Holo then it did impact Holo players.

Smarten up Swedieboy
Old 10-06-2014, 08:07 AM
Aviak

Smedy - i had all the new players corpses out the following afternoon. Literally 12 hours later, lite was furious, hence why he started this insane 3 day corpse camp shit on the 3-4 remaining corpses. You don't even log in / play, so why do you keep ranting with shit thats not even accurate.

Azrael had 20 people alternating to keep drez, sotto, colgate, gream camped.

I went to work twice.
Colgate went to work 3 times.
Drez went to work twice
Gream doesn't play.

honestly, I feel really sad about azrael these days. most of them clearly don't have jobs, let alone a grasp on reality. I'm thinking about starting a kickstarter to get some self-help books for ya'll, if we get lucky and raise enuf, maybe we can get andais some more valtrex & rogaine
Old 10-06-2014, 08:31 AM
Fire Giant

trollface-mask-guy.jpg
Old 10-06-2014, 09:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
literally the dumbest thing on the box, e-pride for veterans in holocaust more important then 90% of the other guilds progress and fun having...

one wonders if they ever score some fat pixels, how the fuck is that shit going to be fairly distributed if they care so little about their new players they are not even ready to call lns (which has zero impact besides perhaps the pride of some players, like rexx would say, who cares?)
You disgust me nowadays I used to be a big fan of your videos still am but why Azrael?

I think you've been blinded by the fungus or that cazic eye doing weird shit to your brain.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Burn it to the ground.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 10-06-2014, 11:36 AM
Kobold

This is the kind of shit that made me interested in the Guide Program before I got tired of being ignored and was forced to act like I was an angry child just to get a response. Being polite and patient resulted in around two weeks of useless waiting, but being a dick got an almost immediate response. It is a theme that permeates almost all facets of the server, which is a sad truth. Those with the biggest mouths and most free time get what little attention the Staff has to spare.

It is not primarily the fault of the GMs. They have an essentially thankless job without the third GM that was around until Zade quit. If it wasn't bad enough to be overwhelmed and under-manned, they are trying to babysit a couple hundred kids simultaneously and half of them are selfish, whiny, narcissistic, probably liars and throw tantrums at the slightest provocation.
I am not defending the GMs, I tend to disagree with their methods and hilarious lack of moderating abilities here and ingame.

However, if we wish to see those responsible for the problems Red has, we need only look in the mirror.
How many in the so called "Resistance" talked about the good things they could and would do once Nihilum was toppled? And what was accomplished? No animosity was buried with the guild tag. You're all still accusing, insulting and blaming each other for the same damn things you were over a year ago. Yet if someone switches sides they can, and have, gone from the Antichrist to BFFs instantly. That alone proves how fake and meaningless many people act and that they are being assholes just to be assholes.

For God's sake can we just point the finger at ourselves and quit acting like the dregs of society? I could have done more to help the server and probably still could if I thought there was reason to do so. Even I have become disenfranchised by the bullshit and the hypocrisy after three years. You should be thankful someone on the Staff hasn't snapped and gone Russian Mafia on you and banned every last friend you have ingame so you're alone and a leper at best or hated by your friends at worst.

No one is innocent. There are no clean whistles. Anyone claiming to be a White Knight suffers from delusions or lies to themself. Nihilum did shitty things, but Azrael sunk to their level as if the ends justify the means. Just let those feelings die like you would, and have, when someone switches sides. No matter who we are the needs of the many outweigh the needs of an individual. (I am talking to Guild Leaders in particular. You should exist to serve your members, not the other way around.)

I think that about does it, though, it is unlikely to inspire change in those who need it. All of us together are the cause of this mess and the catalyst for the solution. PvP while anger free! It is Player vs Player not person vs person like so many have made it out to be.

Cidisius - 60 Shaman (Max Alchemy)
Neefin - 60 Druid
Yawgmoth - 60 Necromancer (184 Research)
Colt - 56 Magician (184 Research)
Hannibal - 55 Monk
Urza - 53 Wizard (175 Research)
Dealer - 47 Enchanter (250 Jewelcrafting, 165 Research)
Old 10-06-2014, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Smedy - i had all the new players corpses out the following afternoon. Literally 12 hours later, lite was furious, hence why he started this insane 3 day corpse camp shit on the 3-4 remaining corpses. You don't even log in / play, so why do you keep ranting with shit thats not even accurate.

Azrael had 20 people alternating to keep drez, sotto, colgate, gream camped.

I went to work twice.
Colgate went to work 3 times.
Drez went to work twice
Gream doesn't play.

honestly, I feel really sad about azrael these days. most of them clearly don't have jobs, let alone a grasp on reality. I'm thinking about starting a kickstarter to get some self-help books for ya'll, if we get lucky and raise enuf, maybe we can get andais some more valtrex & rogaine
we just kept logging in and logging out to keep them hook line and suckered

such a great week
Old 10-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Banned

who gives a fuck?
Old 10-06-2014, 01:23 PM
Fire Giant

not I,
Closed Thread