Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2020, 12:18 PM
Banned

Idk I buff randoms and give out mid lvl gear to new player's.

In conclusion op is a fay gate
Old 02-06-2020, 12:19 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Umm where did you have this kind of experience again? Crushbone?
I just came from Crushbone and it was wonderful. Must be somewhere else.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:22 PM
Banned

When I started on green I used patchwork armor I made and a rusty scimitar until about level 35. Never had a sow or port I didn't cast myself and never got a buff from a higher level to help me level.

I've seen plenty of low levels demand 1000 mana in buffs and get super pissy when they get ignored, are you one of them?
Old 02-06-2020, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigustron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried this game back when green launched. It was then when I met this community and wasn't impressed. All you did was cry to gms about getting your camps taken from you like children.

You'd probably spend your days crying to the gms like you cry to them about everything.
I'm really confused here. You say the community is shitty, but based on your post it seems like you were stealing peoples' camps and griefing them...and you're made they're upset about it and reported you? Lollll
Old 02-06-2020, 12:41 PM
Sarnak

Oh, so OP broke the rules and got punished for it, I understand now
Old 02-06-2020, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

That was hilarious thank you lol
[51 Champion] Logue (Halfling)
Old 02-06-2020, 01:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

No I didnt break any rules. And there have been a few people helping me. One guy even gave me 60pp but I can't touch it anymore because I hate the dark elf starting area and I can't touch it now. And I'll admit I was a bit frustrated when I wrote that post and I am sorry for that.

I love this game. I love not having to follow gold exclamation marks around and killing or gathering x thing to give to random bob. I love how there isn't an implied rush to end game.

I am just so frustrated that I have a small fortune and I can't touch it because the dark elf starting area is the video game version of hell. Hardly any mobs, big ass golems just wanting to crush you into the ground for being in their sight. I have begged people to help me get it but, all I get is "Roll a dark elf" and its like "I fucking hate that race."

I tried rolling a gnome Necro but, that turned disastrous when I got too close to a guy that didnt like necros and got killed with all my money and loot too close to him. I begged for help and I was just ignored. One guy, another newb, even sacrificed himself to help me try to get it when no one else would.

I am sorry. I love this game but, there are times like these that make me want to just fully uninstall the game.
Old 02-06-2020, 01:17 PM
Aviak

It doesn't sound like you "love this game". In fact, if getting lost in Nek forest or w/e you're on about is the cause of such frustration, you will absolutely not enjoy the game. The community is what you make of it. 95% of the people are mad chill land happy to help.
Old 02-06-2020, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

You can make level 1 alts that are not kos to drag your corpse for you in situations like Nek Forest. You can consent offline characters (even your own alts). Consent and then swap to your alt to drag it to safety
Old 02-06-2020, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigustron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I didnt break any rules. And there have been a few people helping me. One guy even gave me 60pp but I can't touch it anymore because I hate the dark elf starting area and I can't touch it now. And I'll admit I was a bit frustrated when I wrote that post and I am sorry for that.

I love this game. I love not having to follow gold exclamation marks around and killing or gathering x thing to give to random bob. I love how there isn't an implied rush to end game.

I am just so frustrated that I have a small fortune and I can't touch it because the dark elf starting area is the video game version of hell. Hardly any mobs, big ass golems just wanting to crush you into the ground for being in their sight. I have begged people to help me get it but, all I get is "Roll a dark elf" and its like "I fucking hate that race."

I tried rolling a gnome Necro but, that turned disastrous when I got too close to a guy that didnt like necros and got killed with all my money and loot too close to him. I begged for help and I was just ignored. One guy, another newb, even sacrificed himself to help me try to get it when no one else would.

I am sorry. I love this game but, there are times like these that make me want to just fully uninstall the game.
Okay so to clarify, when you say you can't touch it is that because you died in or around Neriak on the character that had the money and it's on your corpse? Or is it because you put it in the bank?

If you put it in the bank, your character's bank can be accessed from any other bank in the world. So you could go to the Freeport bank, for example, and your cash would be in the bank there as well (only on that character though of course...you don't share banks across different characters).

If the issue is that you died and can't get to your corpse because you're kill on sight in Neriak then you have a couple options. Someone can drag your corpse to a safer area of the zone (I could create a dark elf, or run there on my main character, and do this for you at some point if you want) so that you can loot it or you could create a dark elf yourself and I think you can type /consent [that character name] on the char whose corpse you need dragged, then go re-log into the dark elf char, and drag it that way.
Closed Thread