Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-29-2021, 09:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Five years ago I was living in a tent downhill from WSU Vancouver. What the fuck ever.
How old are your kids?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-29-2021, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's also being forced to either allow inflation to go absolutely crazy if he doesnt put an end to the moratorium on evictions / foreclosures and drive property values out of the reach of buyers or force millions into homelessness or foreclosure, and everyone is going to conveniently forget Trump got us into that mess to begin with for bungling his handling of covid.
What policy could Trump have made that would have saved us from Covid? The vaccine is the reason cases are going down, not sure how you think it could have been developed and distributed any faster than it did. The inflation is transitory due to supply not being able to keep up with demand and a lot of that is due to Biden's policies slowing economic recovery.
Old 05-30-2021, 12:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We each have 2k left to contribute to our Roth this year and we're not even halfway thru (6k is the annual limit)
Look into a back door roth.
Old 05-30-2021, 04:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How old are your kids?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
15 13 12 and 7, and I beat my ex for full custody because I decided to pull my head out of ass first [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2021, 04:58 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Five years ago I was living in a tent downhill from WSU Vancouver. What the fuck ever.
underrated post
Old 05-30-2021, 05:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Based on currently available numbers, there are about 31 vacant housing units for every homeless person in the U.S."

https://checkyourfact.com/2019/12/24...-vacant-homes/

move to resolved.

To summarize for the idiots out there - it's capitalism.

Take from the rich and give to the poor using government powers or this is what you get. no way around it

you think the rich will willingly take care of the poor? they haven't

they didn't earn it. each billionaire, save for warren buffet that fucking mutant, was given a HUGE handout from parents.

i don't mind inheritances and success, but let's be reasonable.

norway has a similar billionaire per capita of the usa and they have MUCH better social safety nets.

kuwait does a UBI, we can't? we poor?

ameripoors - can't even afford health care, housing and food for its people.

ameripoors - a country with a GDP the size of texas pwned us so fking hard. we're the lol of the world
Old 05-30-2021, 08:07 AM
Planar Protector

capitalism is a fail ass economic system, imo
Old 05-30-2021, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

it is transitional, by nature but some people see no future without it.

BUT WHO WILL BUILD HE ROADS?
yeah yeah but more importantly, for those micro-managers of other people's lives:

how do we make sure you deserve this food?

Well I have a mouth.
I am human.
I'm hungry.

Three good reasons isn't it?
Old 06-29-2021, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Sucks to see both parties of our government continue to price the middle and lower class out of homes. I get you can shit on Trump for doing it, but the way Biden and Congress preach they are for the middle class and lowering the wealth gap while they, in conjunction with Jay Powell, stuff Blackrock and the 1%'s pockets is a special kind of corruptness.

homepriceyoy.jpg
Old 06-29-2021, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
15 13 12 and 7, and I beat my ex for full custody because I decided to pull my head out of ass first [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doing fucking meth with your meth'd out wife with a bunch of kids around and you're sitting here on this board lecturing all of us about Christian values. Good God lol. I can only henceforth envision you as Mr. Spooge from Breaking Bad