Planar Protector

twat did u say???
Old 09-25-2012, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

u disgusting anti pk
Old 09-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sir RP troll so godamn well you are like my favorite troll warrior of all time.

Big letters for you senior.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Banned

whos going to win this fight the nerd with 3 inch glasses or the fat obese 40 year old playing dungeons and dragons .. lol nerds
Old 09-25-2012, 08:13 PM
Banned

LOL so much love for you at this moment bro, you are the best. Glad I have a new label.

I respect pk's, i know it may not be coming across but I think you are a great person, and a wonderful addition to the server man
Old 09-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

intradesting
Old 09-25-2012, 08:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup don't see him around, except to tell us people still on the box whats up. And that he's real pals with Kevynn appearently and a few other preeples. My post was partly a jibe to get him to come out of his little box a bit and tell us about his perfect plan and the people who can fix it all.

He seems like an alright dooder on the forums most of the times, but he is also definately one of the so called "elites" from blue that believe a hoard of angry zerglings entitles them to EQ mastery FOHer status.

You might notice they care a lot more about pve fixes and helping get something fixed on both servers is the way to go about getting red fixes. Who knows when lava breath will be fixed on red.

Dunno why you think I'm closely associated with Kevynn. Only people I really like around blue are Nilbog who is probably sick of me, Sirken because he's a legit GM and Treats because he knows what's up.
Everyone else is somewhere between tolerable and needing a lot of work to come back to the light.

If you think I want a 12 person server, run a few /who all Nirgon commands until it sets in. No ghost box for me thx.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:36 PM
Banned

I'm all for getting blue fixed up and shiny, red 99 IS the best pvp box right now (despite its low pop) because of blue. And I even endorse blue being a priority since thats were this entire project started.

I was a lil confused I guess it seemed like you really seemed mad about things for a second comin in here with 1 liners like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Death spiral
And looking real mad about resists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone know a good game where I can get rooted by mage pets in full magic resist gear / buffs? Couple bros were talking about this and I heard it might be good.
Ive been rooted, and I have resisted it plenty of times, Ive talked to a few people on both sides, there's allot or extreme rants here one way or the other, but it felt as if your were beggining to take it seriously.

Man RnF is confusing as shit, sometimes its super hard to pick up sarcasm on the internet.

Anyway thanks for the educational post. I definately give you koodos for post count and being around on the project forever. I just wonder if you are jumpin to the defense of people out of loyalty or logic sometimes. Or if its just a joke lol.

Either way whats said here is just RnF bullshit. (notice I curb my mouth frothing in general quite a bit).
Old 09-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still looking for that perfect server I see? Hold your breath while looking. The rest of us will continue playing:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well said. There is nothing in this world that is perfect but some of you guys continue to complain about it and GUESS what? It's free, so shut up already!
Old 09-26-2012, 09:35 AM
Banned

only epics and AAs can save the server. make it happen.
Closed Thread