Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Default so the gm`s (sirken & derubael) blame the red community

and they are right.

for those who missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...hwY2TGo#t=5390

is it better now without nihilum? i dont think so seeing lite and his friends corpsecamping players in rags for DAYS in feerrott & bragging about it on the forums. something nihilum never did (when i was active)

so whats the solution? ban lite and disband azrael too? maybe.

but whats the real solution ? there is just one. nilbog, rogean...its time, do it.
Old 10-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Banned

'

Not `
Old 10-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

no there isnt fucking just one solution, its a combined effort, all sides are lacking atm, playerbase effort is lacking, staff involvement is lacking, its a team effort on both parts.

head hunting from the GM's doesnt work, it just makes people paranoid, its like modern day policing america, you create more enemies than u do people to work with.

more GMs and more guides, id say red needs double the GM's blue does, its all about eyes, it has NOTHING to do with enforcing any kind of policy.

red will live and die by just having present GM's were everyone can see them. A GM on red does not have to do anything other than be present to be effective. thats it.

quicker the staff realizes this (maybe they already know and just don't care, although i will give them the bennifit of the doubt) the quicker this server starts heading toward 300+ numbers.
Old 10-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Sarnak

the truth is that the community doesnt want to play everquest pvp except for the people who are already playing there and thats what the gms arent getting
Old 10-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Banned

Its a cop out. If were talking about the forums anyway. You dont want bad first impressions? When you see someone post to a person "Kill yourself junkie whore", you get a msg in your inbox telling you about that same message with a link, and hes still there the next week posting the same shit, its your fault.

I voluntereed myself several times to clean up the forums, because its seems they do not want to spend the 1 hour a week it would take to mass bans forum accounts that cross the line like this. Youre not gonna convince a person like littlegyno with arguments like "You only get one chance at first impressions", these people are sociopaths. Theres only one way to deal with those people, bans, followed by account bans.

As for the server being full of assholes, its also part of the staff's fault for brushing off feedback telling you exactly this would be the outcome of leaving xp loss in pvp.
Old 10-05-2014, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

i mean, derubael says its gone out of hand and they wont tolerate it anymore and then lite goes full retard corpsecamping players in rags for how many days without any punishment?

dont get me wrong, i dont give a fuck about lite and his nuttswingers but the boxpopulation wont raise ever again at the current state. we do in fact need a fresh start without velious and without kunark.
Old 10-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

I can't imagine why some newb who just raided a few months out of the years the box has been alive gives a shit.
Old 10-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Who do you even play.
Old 10-05-2014, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Also, you the people in "rags" refused to call LNS, poor poor victims?
Old 10-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Banned

A wipe before Velious would be the only way i could see red resurrecting, and even then its a dangerous proposition, patient might die on the operating table. The assholes are well established as the dominant force on the server, and theres alot of first impressions that were had back in 2011 and 2012 with griefers having a blast with xp loss in pvp. Alot of those people are probably moved on and never giving the server another shot.

People were telling staff back then WTF xp loss in pvp? And we got told "Lol? This isnt CoD?". The state of the server now is a direct result of that lack of action on this matter for the longest time. Trying to say its only about asshole players is missing part of the picture.
Closed Thread