Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is a greedy asshole that expects lvl 4s and 5s to plop plats into his window to cast Clarity. That is being asinine and he is wrong for being that way.

I am upset that lowbies have to go through this. they deserve better dude.
I disagree

Also, what lowbies? It's just been you. Someone who whatever, been playing here for years? idk

a 45 year old man whos been playing eq for 20years didnt get a clarity the second he asked.

GREAT thread
Old 01-03-2018, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma1010 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ONLY buff I ever ask for is a SOW. I don't even ask for buffs in groups.
DE SK? Dude, you're a paper tank. Keep your buffs up or the healer is gunna go dry.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree

Also, what lowbies? It's just been you. Someone who whatever, been playing here for years? idk

a 45 year old man whos been playing eq for 20years didnt get a clarity the second he asked.

GREAT thread
Fact of the matter is there's actually more than just me leveling in EC, we are on Blue you realize that right? We aint on Red where 10 people might log in if you lucky.

Let's keep calm heads here, the fact of the matter is a noob or lowbie asking for a simple buff shouldn't feel obligated to hand plats to another player when all they are requesting is a simple buff.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fact of the matter is there's actually more than just me leveling in EC, we are on Blue you realize that right? We aint on Red where 10 people might log in if you lucky.

Let's keep calm heads here, the fact of the matter is a noob or lowbie asking for a simple buff shouldn't feel obligated to hand plats to another player when all they are requesting is a simple buff.
ad hominem as soon as people start calling your shit out.

keep a calm head? you're the one who make this thread. at least you're getting that attention though right?
Old 01-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DE SK? Dude, you're a paper tank. Keep your buffs up or the healer is gunna go dry.
Anyone who has ever grouped with one of my toons will know I'm an absolute diva for buffs, and with good cause. The AC you get from worn armor is subject to a sub cap, so no matter how much AC you may be wearing, adding in spell AC should always help... right?
Old 01-03-2018, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ad hominem as soon as people start calling your shit out.

keep a calm head? you're the one who make this thread. at least you're getting that attention though right?
I am going to start calling you my tail, you follow me from post to post starting about 3 weeks ago. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
I am going to start calling you my tail, you follow me from post to post starting about 3 weeks ago. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hard not to, you post in every fucking thread ..
Old 01-03-2018, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My tail. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2018, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who has ever grouped with one of my toons will know I'm an absolute diva for buffs, and with good cause. The AC you get from worn armor is subject to a sub cap, so no matter how much AC you may be wearing, adding in spell AC should always help... right?
Did you say HP cap? No no no, don't take HP buffs, they are useless. How many chars really actually die from lack of hp? Its AC that's the killer.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I created this thread, nerd. haha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread