Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're smart enough to know memes are garbage dude. Don't take ideas from them.
Fair enough, bruh. But the logic still stands. It was a defensive tactic that worked for sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Months and months of tranny gets pounded on that search history.

I'm not offended at all. I'm done being disrespected with IRL attacks though, like Blake's search history lol.
I have no clue what this means but I guess its another defense. Is this what you have littled youself down to, proud tranny? Shame.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:37 PM
Banned

you must secretly want to fuk janNieS
Old 06-18-2020, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

I’m just having a hard time trying to figure out why these Everquest forums kinda became a dumpster fire of highly offended and offensive folks arguing about the real world. It’s disappointing because I’d put money each person involved knows they won’t sway the others opinion. It’s a pointless mess.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you must secretly want to fuk janNieS
It's good to be afraid of jannies because it's good to be afraid of humans.

We are the monsters of our own nightmares [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-18-2020, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Place meme: "So you have arachnophobia huh? you must want to have sex with spiders"

Edit: This is a standard defense you have chosen to use. Pretty poor one tbh. I am also afraid of scorching fire, deep water and severe heights and for good reason.
The funny thing is, I never used the word transphobic. Thank you for admitting your intent with that word is literally you being transphobic. That's right up there with homophobia and racism these days. Be a shame if someone petitioned that.

Anyways, if you wouldn't mind refraining from referring to us as trannies, please, that would be great. Thanks.
Last edited by Cecily; 06-18-2020 at 10:43 PM..
Old 06-18-2020, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m just having a hard time trying to figure out why these Everquest forums kinda became a dumpster fire of highly offended and offensive folks arguing about the real world. It’s disappointing because I’d put money each person involved knows they won’t sway the others opinion. It’s a pointless mess.
It is. If you read the motivation it was due to it popping up in so many threads and it went on for sometime. That was the cause. Its not going to change my mind or Cecily but it is his agenda. This is just one of the many responses to it, some have been less and others more upfront.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The funny thing is, I never used the word transphobic. Thank you for admitting your intent with that word is literally you being transphobic. That's right up there with homophobia and racism these days. Be a shame if someone petitioned that.
Oh heck yeah I am afraid of it. Go run and tell the forum admins if you must, child.

edit:
Quote:
Anyways, if you wouldn't mind refraining from referring to us as trannies, please, that would be great. Thanks.
Caught your edit, this is tactics. You are not truly asking anything but trying to setup someone for a forum ban as you have already mentioned the intent. Calling you out. I can't make you stop, you can't either. Any thread this pops up in is going to have a response at some point.
Last edited by Mblake81; 06-18-2020 at 10:46 PM..
Old 06-18-2020, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
I mean I literally just petitioned you. I did ask nicely for you to stop using that word.
There it is.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah sorry. People like you make it really hard for me and my sisters to participate here and it's bullshit and needs to stop. FWIW, I am truly asking you guys to stop referring to us as trannies, and you declined.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah sorry. People like you make it really hard for me and my sisters to participate here and it's bullshit and needs to stop.
Bullshit.
Closed Thread