Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 10:53 PM
Banned

I like spiders. I may even court a large sapient human sized one as well.

Lots of words are terrifying around here. Mostly because of default settings. I don't really mind what words you have personal preferences for. Suffice it to say you will be judged for which you like, use, and often love, even to defend with some fervor it seems!
Old 06-18-2020, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

blake, all you have to do is become a feminist

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

imperio!
Old 06-18-2020, 10:55 PM
Banned

Not gonna happen.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not gonna happen.
That's dumb, it's an i-win-button for the modern game. There's no counter.
Old 06-18-2020, 11:04 PM
Banned

Eh. I don't know. Women are women.

I don't think that Mblake will ever see me as such from only reading my posts. Plus that'd be boring anyway to try and fit his perception of womanhood. It'd be really limiting. I'd definitely be bored quickly.
Old 06-18-2020, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plus that'd be boring anyway to try and fit his perception of womanhood. It'd be really limiting. I'd definitely be bored quickly.
Barefoot and pregnant? Yeah.
Old 06-18-2020, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyways, if you wouldn't mind refraining from referring to us as trannies, please, that would be great. Thanks.
What do you want to be called? Would you prefer to be called a man? That's what I see you as and will always see you as. I won't call you a woman because you aren't one. "Tranny" seems like a perfectly decent short form of "transgender person" since the latter is longer than most folks care to type out or pronounce every time. "Trans" doesn't pluralize well and is somewhat more generic besides. In ordinary discussion I'm content to call you, well, you--because in a normal discussion I don't much care whether the other person is a man, woman, or whatever. However when the subject comes up I also routinely use "tranny" because I know nothing better.
Old 06-18-2020, 11:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's dumb, it's an i-win-button for the modern game. There's no counter.
Not interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh. I don't know. Women are women.

I don't think that Mblake will ever see me as such from only reading my posts. Plus that'd be boring anyway to try and fit his perception of womanhood. It'd be really limiting. I'd definitely be bored quickly.
You have made plenty of posts about what you are, it is not a woman. The fact you would even broach such a discussion causes anger and contempt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Barefoot and pregnant? Yeah.
The way it should be. Most of the women are not cut out to be women, only to grow old and realize they have been chasing a mans life because a movie or book told them it was a good idea.

Plus, its very gross and displacing to hear anything concerning child birth coming from you.
Old 06-18-2020, 11:18 PM
Banned

Call her nurse. Or miss. Or dearie.

Or the dreaded hon or ma'am. Ma'am irks me endlessly as it implies age.
Old 06-18-2020, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you want to be called? Would you prefer to be called a man? That's what I see you as and will always see you as. I won't call you a woman because you aren't one. "Tranny" seems like a perfectly decent short form of "transgender person" since the latter is longer than most folks care to type out or pronounce every time. "Trans" doesn't pluralize well and is somewhat more generic besides. In ordinary discussion I'm content to call you, well, you--because in a normal discussion I don't much care whether the other person is a man, woman, or whatever. However when the subject comes up I also routinely use "tranny" because I know nothing better.
If you must refer to individuals as plurals, try transeses, like hobbitses.
Closed Thread