Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2016, 04:50 AM
Kobold

Default Dusty Old Jawbone?

Hello,
Has anyone done the Paladin quest for The Bones of Darak Lightforge? I'm trying to find the Dusty Old Jawbone, and I'm at the exact loc the wiki provides (next to a big sign in the caves), but there's nothing on the ground. Maybe it's on some kind of spawn timer?
Old 08-14-2016, 07:33 AM
Kobold

Could be part of a bug we ran into recently dealing with the spawn timer on these: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=250140
Old 08-14-2016, 07:36 AM
Sarnak

It's there. I picked it up a day or two ago.
Old 08-14-2016, 12:55 PM
Fire Giant

The location is not accurate, but the description is: it's in Meldrath's room at the back of the caves. This one did seem to be on a decent length timer as well.
Maamdak Battlebeard - 48 Dwarf Rogue
Crunkasaurus Rex - 49 Ogre Shaman
Mendak - 51 Halfling Druid (Green)

<Paradox> RIP
Old 08-14-2016, 01:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's there. I picked it up a day or two ago.
Thanks! I just found it now. I camped out at the loc the wiki specifies (+4500, -5200) and it was there when I logged in this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodo
The location is not accurate, but the description is: it's in Meldrath's room at the back of the caves. This one did seem to be on a decent length timer as well.
Maybe that's an old location? The wiki location seems to be correct, though there is a somewhat long timer.
Old 08-14-2016, 04:55 PM
Fire Giant

Has anyone who has done this quest give their opinion about whether its worth the trouble? Does the spell stack with everything or nothing or only some things? I notice that virtually no druids do the plant charm quest, so I'm interested in the trip report on this spell before I spend any time on it.
Old 08-14-2016, 10:49 PM
Banned

Divine might gives a little extra dps to a class sorely lacking it. Stacks with the procs on your weapons and i've never found it to not stack with any other buff.
Old 08-16-2016, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

1 dps vs. low blue mobs isn't much (less vs higher level mobs that resist the proc). What it's most useful for is being a non-targeted junk buff vs. dispelling mobs, although the cast time is a bit long it works out ok when using a slow weapon.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has anyone who has done this quest give their opinion about whether its worth the trouble? Does the spell stack with everything or nothing or only some things? I notice that virtually no druids do the plant charm quest, so I'm interested in the trip report on this spell before I spend any time on it.
The extra DPS is nice and as a Paladin the proc also helps to generate aggro.
Old 09-17-2016, 10:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definitely worth getting. It's extra DPS when you're soloing and extra aggro when you're tanking. Just don't use it on raids or Keary will rip you a new one. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread