Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 09:17 PM
Banned

Default how i feel about society.

im not sure if there are enough words to express how disappointed i am in todays society. This kinda sums it up, and is also a great movie, its a good watch if you havent seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJaLrINeZPc
Old 08-07-2015, 09:22 PM
Banned

point is, people are decayed and degraded. everyone is so worried about whats going on in hollywood, what famous people are doing, what the latest fashion trend is, or what kind of gossip is going around. people are getting weak and brainwashed, walking around like a bunch of zombies sucked into social media and everything that truly isnt important. morals are a thing of the past. the human race as a whole are complete idiots now.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bangbang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
point is, people are decayed and degraded. everyone is so worried about whats going on in hollywood, what famous people are doing, what the latest fashion trend is, or what kind of gossip is going around. people are getting weak and brainwashed, walking around like a bunch of zombies sucked into social media and everything that truly isnt important. morals are a thing of the past. the human race as a whole are complete idiots now.
If you think "morals are a thing of the past", you need to learn some history.

And not to harp on the whole goth thing, but you do sound awfully depressed. Moping around in a world full of zombies you can neither escape nor help. Get more sunlight, better sleep, and cut out all the sugary sodas, imo.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And not to harp on the whole goth thing, but you do sound awfully depressed. Moping around in a world full of zombies you can neither escape nor help. Get more sunlight, better sleep, and cut out all the sugary sodas, imo.
by morals are a thing of the past i just mean people dont care about anything. depressed? no. i think you might be missing what im trying to say.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bangbang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
by morals are a thing of the past i just mean people dont care about anything.
Sure they do -- they just don't care enough about the things you think they should.

Quote:
i think you might be missing what im trying to say.
Really unlikely. It's not like anything you're trying to say is complicated.

You're unhappy with how others choose to live their lives. You're frustrated by the media's influence and what you perceive as its negative impact on humanity. In order to demonstrate your dissatisfaction, you linked a movie clip on Youtube. I see what you did there. Very meta.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure they do -- they just don't care enough about the things you think they should.

Really unlikely. It's not like anything you're trying to say is complicated.

You're unhappy with how others choose to live their lives. You're frustrated by the media's influence and what you perceive as its negative impact on humanity. In order to demonstrate your dissatisfaction, you linked a movie clip on Youtube. I see what you did there. Very meta.
if you really believe mainstream media and hollywood doesnt have a negative influence on humanity then you are extremely mislead. yes i am unhappy with how people live their lives because it will be the cause of everything bad, people are idiots and theyre fucking this world up. people need to wake up and see whats going on around them before its too late. if you want to sit by idly while this country (assuming you live in the US) or even the world goes up in flames then thats your prerogative. i on the other hand see whats going on and choose to live.
Old 08-08-2015, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
by morals are a thing of the past i just mean people dont care about anything. depressed? no. i think you might be missing what im trying to say.
Never, in the history of the world, have more people actually cared about more things.
Old 08-08-2015, 02:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:

There always has been and always will be ugliness and beauty in the world (and in people's behaviors). Your mental health decides which part of that you focus on. I'll add exercise and therapy to the list.
Old 08-08-2015, 02:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archalen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There always has been and always will be ugliness and beauty in the world (and in people's behaviors). Your mental health decides which part of that you focus on. I'll add exercise and therapy to the list.
again, im not depressed. just irritated that there are people who refuse to learn the truth when given the opportunity, that is cowardly and i have no respect for cowards.
Old 08-08-2015, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
again, im not depressed. just irritated that there are people who refuse to learn the truth when given the opportunity, that is cowardly and i have no respect for cowards.
"I can't fault you for being lied to, but i can say that its cowardly you ignore the truth now that it's in front of you"-Adam Kokesh
Can literally quote this to the majority of America. Its pathetic how lost people are.
Closed Thread