Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 02:40 AM
Orc

Default Thanks for all of the hard work you guys put into these servers

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I can't imagine the amount of work/time you have put into this. You've created something special or rather re-created. Thank you so much for your time, you're the best!

Special shout out to you Peter G! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Green-
Xagares - Cleric
Xaepha - Wizard
Old 03-03-2015, 08:26 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Aviak

Indeed they do good work here, even if its on the side. Hit that donate button if you haven't or its been a while. I already paid my sub this month, well last month. Doh! =]

Knights Who Say Ni!!!
Old 03-03-2015, 07:48 PM
Aviak

Just wanted to follow up and say that another on/off again EQ fan from original release through PoP just started playing this week and it's been great to see Everquest as I remember it from way back in the late 90's. Got to see the mino hero spawn last night and wreck people again for the first time since probably back in 1999. The fact that 989 studios/Verant-SoE-Daybreak never did a classic server ruleset truly amazes me.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work and giving us this nostalgia trip, for older guys like me or for the modern gamers that can look past less then Last of Us graphics and enjoy one of my favorite games. Dunno about modern OS machines, but on the old XP PC I keep, P1999 is a heck of a lot more stable then I remember the original release being thus far.

Also, I want to say all the people I have met in the blue server have been friendly and great. Especially for the patience in answering some new-old-newbie questions about trying to get this merged UI to work like I remember it.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:48 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Seriously, a huge thank you to everyone involved with this project. After recently dipping into the live version of EQ this is leaps and bounds better. Keep up the amazing work and I hope to see this project live on.
Closed Thread