Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-13-2019, 07:55 PM
Legidias Legidias is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,443
Default Aggro comparison of some bard weaps

Since there can be a (Pally) Nature's Defender thread in Melee, why not a tanking bard question in here?

Ignoring the white dmg, what has more aggro, Tash or Muscle Lock I?
  #2  
Old 04-13-2019, 09:16 PM
DMN DMN is offline
Planar Protector

DMN's Avatar

Join Date: May 2016
Location: My own special hell
Posts: 1,128
Default

Tash was primo aggro proc in classic, especially on raid/velious mobs. Not sure on p99.
  #3  
Old 04-13-2019, 10:04 PM
Wallicker Wallicker is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 361
Default

Muscle lock, it’s snare + 2 poison counters.
  #4  
Old 04-13-2019, 11:00 PM
DMN DMN is offline
Planar Protector

DMN's Avatar

Join Date: May 2016
Location: My own special hell
Posts: 1,128
Default

That's probably right actually. Snare affects also had mega aggro Though if you are killing high Hp velious/raid stuff either one of them will probably be hate capped(assuming there is a p99 cap heh) and you'd want the better ratio weapon.
  #5  
Old 04-13-2019, 11:14 PM
Snaggles Snaggles is online now
Fire Giant


Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 885
Default

It’s kind of a moot point. Bards have all they aggro they can click.
  #6  
Old 04-13-2019, 11:43 PM
Legidias Legidias is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,443
Default

95% of aggro would be coming from songs, with the other 5% from white dmg / procs. Just curious lol.

Songs already hold aggro in ToV and stuff just fine. Weaps are just icing. I usually have epic / shield out.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:39 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.