Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2019, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Spoiler question:

Was anyone else as bothered by the use of bows and arrows as if they were guns in that one rescue scene? This is one of my new pet peeves: such sloppy writing! No one in medieval times secretly took over anything, ever, by walking a group of archers five feet away from some guards and then silently arrow-ing them to death.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-15-2019, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoiler question:

Was anyone else as bothered by the use of bows and arrows as if they were guns in that one rescue scene? This is one of my new pet peeves: such sloppy writing! No one in medieval times secretly took over anything, ever, by walking a group of archers five feet away from some guards and then silently arrow-ing them to death.

im pretty sure two of of those bows were unregistered, and they may have been illegally modified
Old 04-15-2019, 12:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoiler question:
The worst shit was

The Bran 9000 droppin that reality on Danny and zero reaction. She happily flirts through the rest of the episode with Jon never bothering to grieve for her zombie baby that is now a nuclear weapon.
Old 04-15-2019, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Snape kills dumpledorf
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 04-15-2019, 04:23 PM
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
havent seen a got since years ago cuz i dont have a lame wife or live with shitty parents ha ha
Dont worry, im sure theyll throw a love scene between Reek and The Mountain in this season, for your viewing pleasure.
Old 04-15-2019, 04:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
havent seen a got since years ago cuz i dont have a lame wife or live with shitty parents ha ha
Actually from the pics you posted you do kind of look like Theon Greyjoy.
Old 04-15-2019, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzbiscuits [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually from the pics you posted you do kind of look like Theon Greyjoy.
im a straight haired fine featured German with 4 inches on him you blinddumb goof. are you going for a misgendering angle because I made fun of game of thrones? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

real class act of a lame wife [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] also speaking purely statistically I am probably prettier than you!
Last edited by America; 04-15-2019 at 04:55 PM..
Old 04-15-2019, 04:53 PM
Banned

The dialog went to shit as soon as they didn't have the books to base any of the character interactions on. It's like True Detective season 2 or something.
Old 04-15-2019, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Arrow

Quote:
im a straight haired fine featured German with 4 inches on him you blinddumb goof. are you going for a misgendering angle because I made fun of game of thrones? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

real class act of a lame wife [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i concur with J, she looks nothing like that dude, not now, not before. she won before and still wins by a pretty damn big margin. comparison don't even make sense.
Old 04-15-2019, 05:03 PM
Aviak

No, I wasn’t being mean, your face kind of reminds me of the actors a bit. Which I think is awesome.
Closed Thread