Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 10:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbofuntime69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i really doubt anybody would just log into this video game and cheat
You must be new here then. I'd go over the long list of players who logged into this server to cheat somehow but that would take a bit of effort.
Old 01-29-2017, 10:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must be new here then. I'd go over the long list of players who logged into this server to cheat somehow but that would take a bit of effort.
Here I'll start you off, Froovy and Internode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man that Koolaid is strong.

I raided a long time on this server before hanging it up. Noone from IB, Rampage or TMO cheated as blatantly as Awakened does.
ya i guess TMO having two members nearly get their entire guild disbanded for duping is nothing compared to one nerd alt tabbing to gain a few extra feet in a footrace
Old 01-29-2017, 11:17 AM
Fire Giant

The leveling res bug and massive MQ delevel wave were two good ones also. People been cheating here since the beginning. This is not new. People have and always will try to get away with anything they can.
Old 01-29-2017, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here I'll start you off, Froovy and Internode

ya i guess TMO having two members nearly get their entire guild disbanded for duping is nothing compared to one nerd alt tabbing to gain a few extra feet in a footrace
TMO must have touched you in some very inappropriate places for you to keep bringing that up. No one is discussing alt+tab jumping in this thread FYI. That was the 2nd suspension. This is the 3rd. Poor Feign.

I do give you credit though. You gave a good example of 2 individuals who did log in to cheat. There are many more on this server. BTW one of those you listed was later guilded with you for quite awhile with a new character.
Old 01-29-2017, 11:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
TMO must have touched you in some very inappropriate places for you to keep bringing that up.
youve literally been posting tinfoil hat theories about IB/Rampage/Awakened for 3 years now

Quote:
No one is discussing alt+tab jumping in this thread FYI. That was the 2nd suspension. This is the 3rd. Poor Feign.
I was making a comparison to point out how ridiculous and melodramatic you were being by calling us blatant cheaters for a couple people using some client exploit (that both guilds were using) when this server has a long history of shady tactics among other things

Quote:
I do give you credit though. You gave a good example of 2 individuals who did log in to cheat. There are many more on this server. BTW one of those you listed was later guilded with you for quite awhile with a new character.
What a shocking revelation, you mean that anybody that can adequately play their character without fucking up and maintain an acceptable attendance % could infiltrate any raid guild on the server? IT CANT BE
Old 01-29-2017, 11:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Just shows how poisonous the competition is and what the raid scene has come to.
Step 1 of Taken's victim mentality: it's never our fault, it's always the competition's

Quote:
As for the recent suspensions, these were not intentional things done by leadership to screw the server around. These were bad decisions made by members, members that have seen or learned these things from the competition, everyone is guilty of similar doings.
3 suspensions in the past few weeks. Eventually you morons will step back and say "well, once is an outlier, several is a pattern. Maybe our leadership has no fucking clue what they're doing" I mean really, have you seen the list of officers? Faum, Mikeo, Diamond, etc? It's the biggest running joke on p99.

See any other guilds getting their shit pushed in by the GMs? Me neither. And don't give me that "GMs are against us because we're on top" durrhurr bullshit either.

Quote:
I believe when you're sitting at the top and you're in such a terrible atmosphere to play in you're under the microscope.
I raided at the top for a long time, and no guild has ever been suspended as often as you clowns. It's nobody's fault but your own.

Quote:
So to finish with a quote, the time for honouring yourselves will soon be at an end,
Bwahahaha

Quote:
all I see is someone trying so hard to kick someone when they're down. It's quite a good reflection of you I suppose
You ain't seen shit yet.
Old 01-29-2017, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Even though each of the things you all have been suspended for was nearly a sure fire 10 day suspension the moment you told us to fuck off when we were begging you not to do this to yourselves, I still would have preferred that you guys just conceded the single mob each time. At least then it would have shown that you guys understand the rules, know when you've messed up, and we could continue on competing with one another with at least some level of mutual respect of the rules.

Instead, Sirken is out here giving you guys the lesson the hard way. Pras.
Old 01-29-2017, 12:04 PM
Fire Giant

Gimp has been waiting for this moment his whole life.
Old 01-29-2017, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gimp has been waiting for this moment his whole life.
Hey look it's the "I swear I'm not Awakened even though I suck their dick every post" guy.

Truly shocking
Old 01-29-2017, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey look it's the "I swear I'm not Awakened even though I suck their dick every post" guy.

Truly shocking

Hey look it's the guy who got so butthurt over a video game for the past 3 months he's repeated things about Awakened. Next time a guild gets suspended, try not to act like your life is now fulfilled.

It doesn't take common sense to know that you guys consistently call cheating when no one is using MQ or any other outside source. "Cheating", as it is referred to nowadays, is breaking something on a player made agreement and a pothead. Think about that for a second and think about how much you care.
Closed Thread