Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somewhere... someone may think they are cool.
8 year olds love that kind of stuff. Which pretty much pins the IQ and maturity level of players with toon names like that...

Regards,
Mg

OMNI Officer (Retired from EQ)
Check out my P99 Hunting Guide!
Old 08-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed.

obviously you're not aware you're on rants and flames

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 08-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, thanks man, you only prove my point more. Gotta love the 12 year old with no internet filter. Has no respect and is obviously an asshole who I would not talk to in game.

/high five Shewz
I don't want to talk to you in game. You're an idiot. You didn't even see my point, you just saw a bunch of "fucks" and considered yourself above me. And there, good sir, is where my problem with you is. You take on an attitude of superiority over anyone that doesn't think the way you do. You want my respect? Earn it. Only a total asshole would expect someone to respect them for bitching on a forum about something that doesn't affect them in the least. There's nothing but a whining child in your worthless skull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I go out of my way to avoid interacting with people who use stupid names like that. Anyone with that sense of humor is certain to be boring if not flat out offensive to chat with in group.
Oh Troy, entertain me with your conversational magic. I want your comedic genius all over my body. Shower me with dry wit and charm, baby. Also, read the above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaedain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how all the brotards with dumbfuck names are out in force to defend their "freedom" and their "adult humor" as though these flimsy and manufactured defenses both acquit them of their dumbfuckery and prove them more mature than the OP.

Ain't nothin' better than "FREEDOM OF SPEECH, DUDE" arguments from people with blatantly unimaginative (read: shitty) names on a private server.

No sperm left behind, I guess.
Sorry, is something flimsy or manufactured about the Constitution? Is the Second Amendment a typo too? The First Amendment has to be brought up so much because of arrogant culture crusaders like you people who think politeness should be legislated. Again, read above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who the fuck wouldn't love it? Everyone loves some dark complexion fat cock, amirite Shewz?
Yes. Scientific fact.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, thanks man, you only prove my point more. Gotta love the 12 year old with no internet filter. Has no respect and is obviously an asshole who I would not talk to in game.

/high five Shewz
Dude's gotta be able to act like a moron somewhere. Prolly ain't workin' out for him in the real world. Internet tough guy can't get his feelings hurt on message boards or in virtual worlds. Have some compassion!!!!
Old 08-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shewz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/rage
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, Poopdick Asspiss is a traditional gnomish name dating back to the times of King Runklecunt Clitcruncher and his queen Dribblenipple "Pistonfister" Jones.
This was hilarious. Reposting for anyone who read back to front.

And -
Childish names are like the holocaust bro (tseng).
Yeah. This. That argument made me lol as well.

Childish names are just an indicator the person will likely suck/be annoying, but if it really bothers you, petition them. . . GMs still change names. Most of the people w/ the childish names are lv. 1-10 and haven't gotten petitioned yet.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via ICQ to Qaedain Send a message via AIM to Qaedain Send a message via MSN to Qaedain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shewz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, is something flimsy or manufactured about the Constitution? Is the Second Amendment a typo too? The First Amendment has to be brought up so much because of arrogant culture crusaders like you people who think politeness should be legislated. Again, read above.
No, but citing it on a private server to defend scraping the bottom of the barrel sure is. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I don't want to talk to you in game. You're an idiot. You didn't even see my point, you just saw a bunch of "fucks" and considered yourself above me. And there, good sir, is where my problem with you is. You take on an attitude of superiority over anyone that doesn't think the way you do. You want my respect? Earn it. Only a total asshole would expect someone to respect them for bitching on a forum about something that doesn't affect them in the least. There's nothing but a whining child in your worthless skull.

Oh Troy, entertain me with your conversational magic. I want your comedic genius all over my body. Shower me with dry wit and charm, baby. Also, read the above.

Yes. Scientific fact.
Technically you are the whining child in my skull. And yes, I am above you, no argument there. Please keep posting, you make me look smarter.

Thanks buddy!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Banned

Damn I guess it's time to delete my 20 Gnome mage called Cleveland Steamer then *sadface*
Old 08-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Technically you are the whining child in my skull. And yes, I am above you, no argument there. Please keep posting, you make me look smarter.

Thanks buddy!
I don't think anyone finds that your trolling makes you look smart.
Closed Thread