Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2019, 07:02 PM
Aviak

Default Coldain RING 10 MQ.

Yes a RING 10 MQ. The last and most epic ring of the coldain ring quests.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Ring_of...Frostreaver_IV

My RING 9 + YOUR Narandi's Head. At the end of a successful Ring War.

I do not have a raid force. However, I may be able to attempt a turn in to Sentry Badain to start the war. This may still prove difficult because we would need to find a time frame when both you and your raid force are available, and I am available for an attempt at starting the war.

However, if we can both find a time to camp the turn in for Sentry Badain we will have a better shot at starting the war.

Either way. im selling it at a GOOD price... 75k... Thats the same price as a Ring 9 MQ. An MQ that requires you to not only sit and wait for dain's 16 hour window, but it would also requires of you your own ring 8 or a "box of the guilty". Where this MQ will just require a successful ring war, not any previous rings or quests completed. Which has more incentive to a raid force because of the plentiful rewards at the end of the war. I.E. Choker of the Wretched, Helm of Narandi, earring of frozen skull, faceguard of bentos... etc. etc...

So send me a PM and we can discuss it further.
Last edited by Arm_Chair_Hero; 04-18-2019 at 07:04 PM..
Old 04-19-2019, 06:54 PM
Aviak

Bumpsies
Old 04-25-2019, 04:12 PM
Aviak

^-^
Old 04-25-2019, 06:22 PM
Sarnak

Ring 9 MQ you have to sock dain but everyone there when he spawns can turn in and get their ring 9. Sentry Badain also has. 16 hour window but only one person will win their ring 10, it is usually a hotly contested click-fest won within seconds or less than a second from people with auto-fire. The one silver lining I suppose is that Badain is less than a week respawn compared to Dain.

But I don’t think it is a genuous statement to claim this route is better because it avoids having to sock. The sock is much worse and you could (and most likely) will sock for a long time and end up with nothing.

That being said. Good luck.
Old 04-25-2019, 08:41 PM
Kobold

you are MQing 9 ring, not 10.
Old 04-25-2019, 11:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ring 9 MQ you have to sock dain but everyone there when he spawns can turn in and get their ring 9. Sentry Badain also has. 16 hour window but only one person will win their ring 10, it is usually a hotly contested click-fest won within seconds or less than a second from people with auto-fire. The one silver lining I suppose is that Badain is less than a week respawn compared to Dain.

But I don’t think it is a genuous statement to claim this route is better because it avoids having to sock. The sock is much worse and you could (and most likely) will sock for a long time and end up with nothing.

That being said. Good luck.
I dont understand your argument here???

that being said, my point is im offering a ring 10 MQ for the same price as a ring 9 MQ and im also offering to sit and sock sentry badain. I never argued any which way was "better" but it can definitely be argued that a ring 10 for the same price as a ring 9, when I am potentially doing the socking for you, and not to mention the plentiful amount of rewards at the end of a ring war... is by far a better option... Not to mention the fact that a ring 9 MQ doesn't just require a person to sit and wait for dain to pop... no... a ring 9 mQ requires as i stated before either a box of the guilty, or a ring 8... A ring 10 MQ can be done and completed by someone who has never touched any of the coldain rings...And a ring war has a lot of incentive to most guilds/raid forces. if a ring 10 was the incentive a lone for a ring war, there would be a hell of a lot more time to turn into sentry bedain, say 80 people from a guild decide to attempt a ring war. 79 of those people are not going to see a ring 10. but a handful of people will see some good loot if completed successfully. Also its probably considered one of the most fun events in game. and also not to mention having an extra person (me) helps when waiting for the turn in the bedain. and ive seen bedain up several times for well over "seconds" at a time. Especially when his spawn timer begins in the early morning for most players. Again whats your point here? Which would you prefer?
Last edited by Arm_Chair_Hero; 04-25-2019 at 11:17 PM..
Old 04-25-2019, 11:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meguvin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are MQing 9 ring, not 10.
No.... and from your various private messages, I don't mean anything by it, but your english is very hard to understand at times.
Old 04-26-2019, 11:41 PM
Kobold

Yes sorry my english sux. I just sent 1 prívate to you asking if you gives raid forze because its the most important thing for ring 10. If u dont its just ring 9 mq. Free bump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread