Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2017, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truth of the matter is I am sick of P99, bored shitless. Examined every class/race combo, got more than enough platinum for gears I find suitable to gear my alts, and I am just burned out on P99. I love the server, but without anything new for so long I just have started to lose my desire to press on lately.
same;

Your only options now are extremely intricate meta-games, ALS, NTTR, or forumquest.
Old 11-05-2017, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
same;

Your only options now are extremely intricate meta-games, ALS, NTTR, or forumquest.
there's also fashionquest.

who will get server first FULL NATHSAR? it's purple and weird!!

way more exciting than pooping dragons
Old 11-05-2017, 07:30 PM
Fire Giant

Has RnF always been the same group of 5-6 people circle jerking with each other? I assume the names have changed but when 90% of the posts in RnF are from the same people, maybe they need some type of intervention.
Old 11-05-2017, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Occasionally we change guilds to mix up the rotation every once in awhile. For example, in this iteration of RnF we're friends!
Old 11-05-2017, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toxx... I've seen Awakened and Aftermath raid.

Ya'll bitch if a single normal green drake shows up in camp during a dragon. You would crumble so hard against triple flurry drakes that spawn PBAE Gflux drakes for each player or pet death.

But please... push Nilbog to implement Ring of Vulak. The server would be 10x better if it actually had a challenging raid event that a zerg doesn't make trivial.
unexpected adds vs planning for multiple mobs. totally the same thing bro
Old 11-05-2017, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has RnF always been the same group of 5-6 people circle jerking with each other? I assume the names have changed but when 90% of the posts in RnF are from the same people, maybe they need some type of intervention.
Things would be better if <Kittens> would life their forum censorship.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

I concede they are not the same thing. That being said... If you can't handle a random single 300 hitting drake, you are gonna struggle trying to prepare for 3 rape drakes with potential GFluxing adds that interrupt all CH chains.

P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.

Even with planning I guarantee you P99ers would fail over and over to the Vulak ring. Sucks when the hardest wave comes 2 hours into the event and a single death and cascade into a wipe forcing you to attempt again after spending 30+ min CRing. Hard mode EQ is great.

But I forgot what was this thread about? EQers can't play EQ because some stupid rules got broken? Remove all rules in ToV and let A/A continue to share the rest of the content. That's about the best you can hope for in A/A.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we chased all the enemies away and now we must devour ourselves
Old 11-05-2017, 09:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When do we plan to kill PD?
Can I come?
Old 11-05-2017, 09:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still waiting for CSG to crawl TOV to kill dragons.

The big bad evil A/A suspended. Prove to us that you can actually do it, was not just some propaganda to tell the GM's the big dogs dont allow you to play the game the way you "wanted to play".

Rofl. Hypocrites scrubs.
Had a blast this weekend doing a good old fashioned dungeon crawl in NToV this weekend! Thanks to my CSG mates for a great time!!!!!!!
Closed Thread