Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 10-21-2018, 07:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtorpor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She upgraded to Mojave Mac OS (Mojave is version of Mac OS right? I'm not Mac guy lol) for this before doing anything.
Neither am I, really. It looks like Mojavi is the newest OS version after High Sierra. I have no experience with that or if something changed to affect Wine compatibility.

I think you should just get the Titanium disc ISOs and try installing it the regular way. None of this prerolled EQ directory file copying stuff. It sounds like you're making it more complicated than it needs to be.
Last edited by Bummey; 10-21-2018 at 07:43 PM..
Old 10-21-2018, 07:41 PM
Kobold

one of the mac threads had a post with a download link to download wineskin app already setup just download click and play. will see if i can find it for ya
Old 10-22-2018, 03:38 AM
Aviak

We got it guys thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! Her name is Linneyy if you see her around say Hi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] She's just learning how to move around and stuff haha
Old 01-09-2019, 09:56 PM
Aviak

Can you tell me what you did. Ever since upgrading to Mojave p99 stopped working.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:25 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtorpor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We got it guys thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! Her name is Linneyy if you see her around say Hi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] She's just learning how to move around and stuff haha
I'd like to second the request for assistance, I'm having issues in high sierra as well.
Old 01-15-2019, 04:30 AM
Sarnak

i cannot go above Sierra or else p99 stops working for me as well. Not sure what the fix is for it either [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-15-2019, 09:58 AM
Aviak

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5w2poq6laq...t_V45.zip?dl=0

Used this setup, it works, but I'm unable to change any graphical resolutions settings or it seems to make the app to stop working. Also when I am able to play the game the visual lag makes it unplayable.
Old 01-15-2019, 11:06 PM
Aviak

Update: sliding down the "Max frame per second" slider down from 100 to the 20-30s seems to have fixed the visual lag issue.
Old 02-26-2019, 06:00 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by samkds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5w2poq6laq...t_V45.zip?dl=0

Used this setup, it works, but I'm unable to change any graphical resolutions settings or it seems to make the app to stop working. Also when I am able to play the game the visual lag makes it unplayable.

and

Update: sliding down the "Max frame per second" slider down from 100 to the 20-30s seems to have fixed the visual lag issue.
This worked for me. Also had to update to patch V46 and copy UI files over from main directory