Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2019, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Steele Dossier is real, because The Piss Tape is real. You're referring to the fake thing 4chan hustled up to play spin with, fooling many morons. Are you a moron?
No, I'm not.

The author who reported on the dossier even admits that the large majority of the dossier is completely fake.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very true
The tv told Mead its cool to be trans/gay.
Wonkie had been trained to think that humans should not reproduce.
Pretty pathetic stuff.
That's alright. I'm still makin' babies. If the left keeps it up, I'm a go full "Kyle-Martyr" and take the onus upon myself to impregnate every fit white girl in the country with my superiorly aesthetic seed.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:20 PM
Banned

Default @trump

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2019, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who told you that was 'cool'?

Lol holy shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol This page has two examples of how the devil is a live and living on earth and trying to corrupt the family unit and get us all to be nonbinary sexual deviants. So he can win the bet he had with god.

Sad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very true
The tv told Mead its cool to be trans/gay.
Wonkie had been trained to think that humans should not reproduce.
Pretty pathetic stuff.
shit's too easy

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:32 PM
Banned

is this the thread the mellenial cucks were linking a buzzfeed article talking about how today is the day that I eat crow?

OOPS SORRY TO DISAPOINT https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...eport-n2539263

Buzzfeed Reporter: “I am rock solid. My sourcing on this goes beyond the two that are on the record. This 100% happened,” @a_cormier_ says about his BuzzFeed report that President Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about proposed Moscow project. https://cnn.it/2FwrE57

Important Factor here: BuzzFeed Reporter Admits He Hasn't Seen the Evidence He Cited in Trump Tower Report
Old 01-18-2019, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump hasn't broken the law according to the available evidence.

Only conspiracy theorists believe he has broken the law.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is this the thread the mellenial cucks were linking a buzzfeed article talking about how today is the day that I eat crow?

OOPS SORRY TO DISAPOINT https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...eport-n2539263

Buzzfeed Reporter: “I am rock solid. My sourcing on this goes beyond the two that are on the record. This 100% happened,” @a_cormier_ says about his BuzzFeed report that President Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about proposed Moscow project. https://cnn.it/2FwrE57

Important Factor here: BuzzFeed Reporter Admits He Hasn't Seen the Evidence He Cited in Trump Tower Report
LOL see? There's nothing there.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shit's too easy
Easy is convincing someone that it's "cool" to hang out with gay and trans people.

If you use someone's identity as a trendy accessory, you're probably a self righteous, patronizing cunt.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:46 PM
Banned

Do any of you derive pleasure from your relationship with me? Even sadism counts.

*High fives mead and beams smile*

I do not think I am really cool. Sometimes people tell me so.

TV wasn't making it cool to be gender non conforming or queer until very recently. Certainly not in the mainstream consciousness until 2000 at all. And not overtly until 2014. I never relate closely with trans media characters either. More the cis female kinds. Which is triggering as hell, not ever being female, is disturbing.

That being said I have shifted away from the TV and syndicated news, multimedia paradigm since 2000, more so the last two years.

My advice, worry less about what is on TV and your facebook feed, and more about what you put into your body. Or practical knowledge that enriches your life through skill and experience.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easy is convincing someone that it's "cool" to hang out with gay and trans people.

If you use someone's identity as a trendy accessory, you're probably a self righteous, patronizing cunt.
is that supposed to hurt my feelings?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread