Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2019, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do any of you derive pleasure from your relationship with me? Even sadism counts.

*High fives mead and beams smile*

I do not think I am really cool. Sometimes people tell me so.

TV wasn't making it cool to be gender non conforming or queer until very recently. Certainly not in the mainstream consciousness until 2000 at all. And not overtly until 2014. I never relate closely with trans media characters either. More the cis female kinds. Which is triggering as hell, not ever being female, is disturbing.

That being said I have shifted away from the TV and syndicated news, multimedia paradigm since 2000, more so the last two years.

My advice, worry less about what is on TV and your facebook feed, and more about what you put into your body. Or practical knowledge that enriches your life through skill and experience.

I like jousting with you, but it doesn't really have anything to do with your adopted identities and/or sexuality. Moreso, because your perspective can be insightful at times.

But I'm cluster A, so I suppose its easier for me to overlook people's sexually identitarian projections.

https://www.healthline.com/health/cl...pes-and-traits

As a gnostic idealist, i spend a fair amount of my own time in my own mental realm, and I find it annoying how the left has no respect for the concept of prudence as they constantly shove their projected ideals upon the rest of the populace.

While democratic, the bill of rights detailed in the constitution lends more credence to the idea that we are a nation of individualists who use democracy to outline law and culture, than we are collectivists utilizing belonging and mob rule to dictate policy.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-18-2019 at 02:55 PM..
Old 01-18-2019, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Step 1. Take blood pressure medication.
Step 2. ...
Step 3. Transition.

*giggles*
Old 01-18-2019, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like jousting with you, but it doesn't really have anything to do with your adopted identities and/or sexuality. Moreso, because your perspective can be insightful at times.

But I'm cluster A, so I suppose its easier for me to overlook people's sexually identitarian projections.
Ya, that's a cool and normal response, respect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2019, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buzzfeed Reporter: “I am rock solid. My sourcing on this goes beyond the two that are on the record. This 100% happened,” @a_cormier_ says about his BuzzFeed report that President Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about proposed Moscow project. https://cnn.it/2FwrE57
Old 01-18-2019, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is that supposed to hurt my feelings?
Nope, just showing you the error of your ways.

It sounds like you are the type of Leftist who purposely befriends a black person for the sole reason of appearing anti-racist. Then of course you lecture other white people without even a hint of irony.
Old 01-18-2019, 03:03 PM
Banned

Random Buzzfeed blogger feelings are inadmissible in court, sadly.
Old 01-18-2019, 03:08 PM
Banned

Ya, type A fits lol. Nice.

On a side note it probably isn't beneficial to attempt to brainwash people into elevating trannydom or queerness above the traditional status quo.

I cant say how much is force fed, enough I guess to create a disproportionate backslash and immediately make celebrities (famous and infamous) out of people. Even the opponents of the identity and ideology.

It's not healthy and forces everyone into groupthink and conformity anyway.

So I am personally bitter, a little bit. About it now that my perspective has shifted to more reasonable, realistic, and expansive footing.

I don't mind being the butt of jokes. I do mind my condition or the label placed upon me by society being sensationalized and exaggerated and used as a political football. I don't like being reduced to a label. Politically, legally. I'm sure I am not the only person ever to come to this conclusion.
Last edited by Irulan; 01-18-2019 at 03:12 PM..
Old 01-18-2019, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya, type A fits lol. Nice.

On a side note it probably isn't beneficial to attempt to brainwash people into elevating trannydom or queerness above the traditional status quo.

I cant say how much is force fed, enough I guess to create a disproportionate backslash and immediately make celebrities (famous and infamous) out of people. Even the opponents of the identity and ideology.

It's not healthy and forces everyone into groupthink and conformity anyway.

So I am personally bitter, a little bit. About it now that my perspective has shifted to more reasonable, realistic, and expansive footing.

I don't mind being the butt of jokes. I do mind my condition or the label placed upon me by society being sensationalized and exaggerated and used as a political football. I don't like being reduced to a label. Politically, legally. I'm sure I am not the only person ever to come to this conclusion.
You let him trick you into believing I was joking

My soul is pure. I do not discriminate or take advantage of people

Sorry to disappoint

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-18-2019, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd be Mead's trendy accessory ^^ no taking-advantage involved!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-18-2019, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You let him trick you into believing I was joking

My soul is pure. I do not discriminate or take advantage of people

Sorry to disappoint
I wasn't accusing you of any of this.

I kinda have a little pause to run around with someone who is constantly "omg look at my trendy new tranny (black, Asian, white, Mexican, Hebrew, muslim, French) friend" and like babbles about it in public infont of strangers. Allllllll the time.

You can educate me though. I wouldn't mind being pals regardless.

Truth is I am pretty boring once the shinyness of my weirdness wears off.
Closed Thread