Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2018, 03:54 AM
Kobold

Default If you quit logging in, thwille server will finally be shut off, or wipe

Either scenario is a good outcome.

Quit logging into this trash can emulated pirated server of a game created in 1999.

If you really want a wipe, just quit playing this shit and most of all quit posting on the forums, that way the community and developers will handle the situation with urgency.

If you have no faith that the developers (or bootleggers if you will) would wipe the server, then we need to just let it die.

Either way

Quit playing this bullshit, and a wipe, or server shut down will come soon enough.

Plenty of great games to play. www.warthunder.com www.lightshope.org www.archeagegame.com
Old 12-27-2018, 04:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsonite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Either scenario is a good outcome.

Quit logging into this trash can emulated pirated server of a game created in 1999.

If you really want a wipe, just quit playing this shit and most of all quit posting on the forums, that way the community and developers will handle the situation with urgency.

If you have no faith that the developers (or bootleggers if you will) would wipe the server, then we need to just let it die.

Either way

Quit playing this bullshit, and a wipe, or server shut down will come soon enough.

Plenty of great games to play. www.warthunder.com www.lightshope.org www.archeagegame.com
Good luck with that.
Old 12-27-2018, 04:41 AM
Planar Protector

Red will still be up in 2030, and some of the people reading this will be playing.
Old 12-27-2018, 05:55 AM
Banned

Anyone still playing red99 is mentally impaired and probably dont grasp the fact that they are playing on a 30 pop server.
Old 12-27-2018, 06:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone still playing red99 is mentally impaired and probably dont grasp the fact that they are playing on a 30 pop server.
Because trolling the forum of a 30 pop server is mentally healthy as fuq.
Old 12-27-2018, 06:31 AM
Banned

i will be here until i die or go to jail, and even then ill be here in spirit or thinking bout this place.
Old 12-27-2018, 09:48 AM
Fire Giant

But I enjoy playing on this server
Old 12-27-2018, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

See sig, sorry you lost.
Old 12-27-2018, 10:18 AM
Banned

I haven't logged in in 6 months. But I still check these forums and think about this place once a day.

A neat trick I have learned is to say to myself, "I notice I'm having memories and nostalgia for red99, the dead server." And, "I notice I am grieving the loss of red99 and my time there."
Old 12-27-2018, 10:51 AM
Banned

just move the server to europe and ignore the DMCA claims from daybreak, boom problem solved
Closed Thread