Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2019, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*plays mmo
*please dont talk to me
Playing a multiplayer game and sometimes (or even never) wanting to strike up conversation with random people is in no way hypocritical.
Old 01-15-2019, 11:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playing a multiplayer game and sometimes (or even never) wanting to strike up conversation with random people is in no way hypocritical.
SG solo chanter vid. The people have spake.
Old 01-17-2019, 05:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude. As someone with an endgame toon, a bunch of 50+ with epics, etc., and a bunch of alts currently in their 20s and 30s, I have never had such a hard time finding a camp as I have had in the last 2-3 weeks. My enchanter, for example, has only leveled from 30-31.75 this week - something that I used to do in less than an evening of duoing in Sol A - because i simply cannot find a camp spot or a group pulling enough mobs to get the job done. There were over 20 people in Sol A @ 11pm EST last night, all ranged in levels from 27 to 34. I PUGd in Sol A, finally, and didn't just bring a fellow hypertwink duo buddy! What an awesome thing to see!

I really feel like I'm back on my Gateway computer in 1999 camping two Gnome guards in Steamfont for an eternity just to hear that elusive 'DING'. Here's to hoping i can polish of that last bub-and-a-half sometime tonight =P I'm looking forward to it!
I guess I have been really lucky in the just over 30 days since I started playing. Just had my 30 day BD on 14th Jan.

I have never really had a issue with finding a group. I have had to wait sometimes 30 odd minutes, but groups normally look for me.

Had really nice and fast xp in Unrest MR/FR groups with WW giant fort groups until 30.

I found Unrest BM group very good till 35, then got invites at MM, CE groups, then grouped in CoM till 50, mainly Arena and Moat. Did spend 1/2 a level at 49 in SolB for a bit of a change.
Old 01-17-2019, 05:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SG solo chanter vid. The people have spake.
I want videos made by No Man!
Old 01-17-2019, 02:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

It's people like you who are the reason I decided to play this game. I'm a former WoW player and a hardcore raider and there was nothing "new" for me in Warcraft, even with new expansions it all just felt the same. I saw a video on youtube about p1999 and wanted to give it a shot.

Minutes after making my character on p1999 I got lost in the dwarf city, found another player who was kind enough to guide me to my guild master, and gave me some items. Then a few moments later a druid came by and gave me a bunch of buffs. An hour later I ran by the druid again and he rebuffed me and wished me luck.

After playing WoW for so long it's so weird to know that we're all on the same server here and someone I see isn't going to just disappear right next to me.
Closed Thread