Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Is this the line for free fungi tunics? Me & my 38 friends would also like to "borrow" one also. PM me here & I'll relay all 38 other tunics to them also. See them real soon!
Old 05-25-2017, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squabbles123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be easier for me to level to 60, make 5 friends, and camp this thing every night for 5 months than it would be for me to gather 40,000pp.

I realize its OP broken, but I'd be willing to bet there are more Fungi Tunics on the server than accounts at this point...

I'll never pay that much for one, ever, I don't care if I never get one. Anything beyond 10k is stupidly over-priced and they can literally take their PP and shove it.
What if you were to instead put that time into rolling a necromancer and leveling to 51 to kill seafuries for 40-60 hours to buy it instead of sitting in dungeon every night for 5 months?

And then realize you actually like necromancer a whole lot and the fungi you bought for your now alt is meaningless to you, and you can now quit the game! Not that I'd know anything about that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Amualia - Level 59 Dark-Elf Cleric
Maruki - Level 23 Iksar BONEKNIGHT
Lorelai - Level 54 High-Elf Enchanter
Old 05-25-2017, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

At higher levels, mobs start dropping things like Rubies and Sapphires worth 100-200p each to vendors. Most people have 10k earned by level 50.
Old 05-25-2017, 03:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squabbles123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be easier for me to level to 60, make 5 friends, and camp this thing every night for 5 months than it would be for me to gather 40,000pp.

I realize its OP broken, but I'd be willing to bet there are more Fungi Tunics on the server than accounts at this point...

I'll never pay that much for one, ever, I don't care if I never get one. Anything beyond 10k is stupidly over-priced and they can literally take their PP and shove it.
If you had any idea the amount of plat floating on this server...
Old 05-25-2017, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you had any idea the amount of plat floating on this server...
actually, plat doesn't float. it's completely digital and weightless except in the game, where it is heavy and causes your character to sink in most liquids.

learn what you're talking about please.
Last edited by Pokesan; 05-25-2017 at 03:40 PM..
Old 05-25-2017, 03:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At higher levels, mobs start dropping things like Rubies and Sapphires worth 100-200p each to vendors. Most people have 10k earned by level 50.
Which you usually roll for against the rest of the group...

I can make 500-800pp in about an hour killing hill giants if I can get 2 spawns to myself, but the competition for them is HUGE. But thats currently the best money I can make.

Given that competition, and the fact I can't really sit there and camp but for a few hours at any given time....I might make 1k a day, top end.

So that would be roughly 40 straight days of Hill Giants to buy a Fungi.

I'm level 45, most I've ever had at one time is about 1500pp. But I do spend a fair amount on things, gear for alts, tradeskills (smithing 176, brewing 135, tailoring like 60). Maybe one day, but its a long time away, so I just try to ignore its existence.

If I can't get it myself, or buy it for a reasonable price (reasonable to ME), then I simply don't care and don't need the item to enjoy the game.
Old 05-25-2017, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Which you usually roll for against the rest of the group...

I can make 500-800pp in about an hour killing hill giants if I can get 2 spawns to myself, but the competition for them is HUGE. But thats currently the best money I can make.

Given that competition, and the fact I can't really sit there and camp but for a few hours at any given time....I might make 1k a day, top end.

So that would be roughly 40 straight days of Hill Giants to buy a Fungi.

I'm level 45, most I've ever had at one time is about 1500pp. But I do spend a fair amount on things, gear for alts, tradeskills (smithing 176, brewing 135, tailoring like 60). Maybe one day, but its a long time away, so I just try to ignore its existence .

If I can't get it myself, or buy it for a reasonable price (reasonable to ME), then I simply don't care and don't need the item to enjoy the game.
Bro stop being bad at EQ. Leveling from 55 to 58 in sebilis, I've made atleast 40k from item drops and gem drops and thats WITH me losing a ton of rolls on things like Hiero cloak, Jaundiced bone bracer, spells worth 10k+.
Old 05-25-2017, 03:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by welly321 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro stop being bad at EQ. Leveling from 55 to 58 in sebilis, I've made atleast 40k from item drops and gem drops and thats WITH me losing a ton of rolls on things like Hiero cloak, Jaundiced bone bracer, spells worth 10k+.
Its more about being "new" than bad "bro".

Never been to Sebilis in my life. I don't even like going to City of Mist because it takes 3 hours to get there.
Old 05-25-2017, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Its more about being "new" than bad "bro".

Never been to Sebilis in my life. I don't even like going to City of Mist because it takes 3 hours to get there.
So dont call fungi overpriced if your not even 55+ yet. You don't even realize how much plat you can make when you get 55+ so your comments on top tier item prices mean nothing.
Old 05-25-2017, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

yeah man someone lend me a fungi too i promise ill give it back
Closed Thread