“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 11-25-2017, 08:48 PM
Banned

Wink

pfftft
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=woCAQxT9Rf8
Old 11-25-2017, 09:26 PM
Banned

Put this trash on server chat where it belongs.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:19 PM
Fire Giant

Wheres the rant and or flame?
Old 11-26-2017, 12:05 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's NSFW, so it goes here.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 11-26-2017, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the comment section of course.

Lenox
2 days ago
happy american holiday about celebrating
how you took the land of the natives of the west,
made it your own, and thanked god for it

MyGamerChannel
2 days ago
Lenox That's exactly what I say

DANTHEMAN1942
2 days ago
Well I mean God did give it to us...

General Dix
2 days ago
Its a celebration of gratitude, and family, more than anything else, but yes I am thankful that we took the land from some primitive tribes and made it into the greatest nation that has ever existed in the name of my people. Literally every country on earth was founded on conquest of some sort, why do you insist that Americans need to apologize for It? Oh that's right, liberals hate America.

Albert Nave
2 days ago
IT'S NOT ABOUT FRIENDSHIP?

Digital Unity
Digital Unity
2 days ago
Uhh... That's Columbus day... Thanksgiving is the day we didn't starve to death in the cold because the people we would later betray told us how to grow food.

Alex
2 days ago
I see where you’re coming from, alas we can’t change the past (or the present for that matter). We can’t blame all of the americans for what some of their ancestors did. Considering that now a lot of Americans come from all around the world.

MyGamerChannel
2 days ago
we can blame them to still celebrate such a stupid celebration
they taught us how to survive there
and "american" toke their lands and killed them, but YEAH! thank you for dying

Blakest
2 days ago
Yeah!

Tallest Skil
2 days ago (edited)
1. Eat shit, you fucking communist historical illiterate.
2. Whites are the natives of the Americas.
3. There was no genocide of Indioes. Absolutely no historical records show this.
4. The original white settlers were exterminated by the Indioes when they crossed Beringa.

MyGamerChannel
2 days ago
okay so
1. I am not communist? neither illiterate
2. American Indioes are the natives, not English, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish people
3. Yeah, right, sure.
4. okay so just because they extarminated 100 of them the other killed them all
seems logic

Lenox
2 days ago
I want to note that america is still epic

trundle
2 days ago
why do people insist on coming here for the purpose of having a debate,
with their pre-packaged arguments, on a channel where people are just
trying to have fun & listen to some fun rips. i dont understand how
some people are so mean spirited and cant resist & just keep
scrolling. I find it difficult to imagine the chain of events that led to such bitter people

MyGamerChannel
2 days ago
I was expressing my opinion, that's it
someone alredy did that so I said the same

Tallest Skil
2 days ago (edited)
1. You’re pushing communist lies. See to that.
2. They’re not the natives; I literally just proved you wrong. Whites were the first to settle the Americas.
3. Great argument, you stupid fucking lunatic. Way to substantiate it. You’re not going to find any documentation for your claim.
4. There was no genocide of the Indioes. The original white settlers from 19,000 years ago were exterminated by the Indioes. Learn how to read.

MyGamerChannel
2 days ago
you know what?
I know I am right and I don't care about your opinion,
Insult me if you want, but who isn't from America will probably agree with me

chris
2 days ago
Horrendous bait
Fuck y'all

Patrick Roche
2 days ago
General Dix definitely not the greatest country, by a mile..

Tallest Skil
2 days ago
+MyGamerChannel

>>WAAAAAAAAAA MOMMY THE BAD MAN PROVED ME WRONG BUT I’M RIGHT BECAUSE I SAY SOOOOOOOOOOO

>>YOUR LINKS ARE FAKE BECAUSE I SAY THEY ARE NO I DON’T HAVE TO REFUTE THEM NO I DON’T HAVE TO PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE FOR MY CLAIMS YOU’RE WRONG YOU’RE WRONG YOU’RE WRONG YOU’RE WRONG YOU’RE WRONG YOU’RE WRONG YOU’RE WRONG YOU’RE WRONG YOU’RE WRONG YOU’RE WRONG YOU’RE WRONG YOU’RE WRONG YOU’RE WRONG YOU’RE WRONG YOU’RE WRONG YOU’RE WRONG

Okay, then. Reported. You were blown the fuck out and are screaming like an autistic child. Whites were the first to settle the Americas. Indioes stole the land from them. There was no genocide of Indioes. You have NO refutation to the scientific evidence I presented. Kill yourself.

Mac
2 days ago
You're seriously wishing death on someone who is politely disagreeing with you? You need to seek mental help. Jesus Christ. "Reported." You sound like such a child, complaining because someone has the audacity to knock you off your egotistic high horse and tell you you're wrong. While the rest of us are sitting here enjoying an EverQuest rip, you're sitting here literally bringing everyone else down with your shitty attitude.

Bet if it was someone you knew in real life that killed themselves, you'd probably never be able to live with yourself again. Seek mental help.

Ghirahim le fabuleux
2 days ago
Tallest Skil nice meme

Tallest Skil
2 days ago
Truth is not a matter of disagreement, you fucking lunatic. I don’t take kindly to those who seek my genocide, so yeah, I’ll tell him to kill himself. If you’re too stupid to recognize the existence objective truth, you’re not intelligent enough to operate in society and are only a drain on others.

>>literally bringing everyone else down

Don’t like it? Don’t look. That’s your worldview, right? Put it into practice. Shut up and stop paying attention to things that hurt your feelings if you care more about them than the truth.

>>Bet if it was someone you knew in real life that killed themselves, you’d probably never be able to live with yourself again.

Nah. For example, I know a traitor to my country in real life. If he killed himself, it would be a net benefit to me and everyone around me. The penalty for treason is death, you know. HAVE A FUCKING ARGUMENT OR DON’T REPLY.

>>Seek mental help.

I’m not the one supporting genocide, thanks.

Ghirahim le fabuleux
2 days ago
Tallest Skil You are a funny one!

KingBirb22
2 days ago
natives shoulda got good

Tallest Skil
2 days ago
A thousand candy bars, broski; it’s all for you.

Skelleton From Accounting
1 day ago (edited)
After seeing this comment chain, I request a true to god honest Bean rip. Not the references to the Bean, not the funny lil "BITCH YO-" we get from time to time, I mean a real beaning. Shit that will have dudes posting timestamps, because you motherfuckers deserve it right now.

MyGamerChannel
1 day ago
it seems, that even if I tried to be polite without insulting anyone

people continue to argue
can't we just continue our life believing in our opinion?
I am not saying that I am wrong or that here someone is, I am just saying, everyone has their opinion, I tried like a stupid to change yours, which is wrong, But that doesn't mean you have to insult me or anyone else here. this isn't only for you but for everyone that usually insult while expressing their opinion.
Just be nice.

the next line of text is useless, just to test if you are gonna insult again (which is probably what you are gonna do)
Indioes were there thousand of years before americans, they came in america throug Alaska during the last Ice Age

Kurisu_makise7
1 day ago
Smelly bait

Wastelandman
1 day ago
I came back to this video to remind myself of the joke. Turns out the joke is Tallest Skil, pretty good trolling until he said "I proved you wrong" You don't prove someone wrong just by stating your side of the argument, & your statements are not scientific evidence. But pretty good trolling.

Tallest Skil
1 day ago
+MyGamerChannel

Your opinion is irrelevant in the face of facts. If you’re shown fact that goes against your opinion and you keep your opinion, you’re a mentally defective pile of shit who deserves to be hounded for his stupidity. It’s that simple.

>>Indioes were there thousand of years before americans, they came in america throug Alaska during the last Ice Age

All scientific study prove this false. Europeans settled the Americas thousands of years before the Indioes came across berigna. My links show this. Go to my fucking links, dipshit.

Tallest Skil
1 day ago
+Wastelandman

Reported for denying genocide. You have no argument and cannot refute the content of any of my links. My statements are scientific evidence; I AM REPEATING WHAT THE LINKS TO SCIENTIFIC STUDIES SAID. GO TO THE LINKS.
Read more

Wastelandman
1 day ago
Tallest Skiis I think it's funny that you told him to eat shit. Cause the joke is 2 girls 1 cup.

Tallest Skil
1 day ago
Either you’re deleting your posts or they’re being S H A D O W B A N N E D, because I only see them in my notifications and not in the list. Either way, I’ll respond.

>>”I don’t have an argument, but YOU are the troll”

This is how mentally defective you actually are. This is what you think people will believe.

>>I could care less about the topic

Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

>>you’re being a dick

Eat shit. No, seriously, ingest feces. Telling someone the truth is not being a dick. I don’t give a flying fuck about your feelings. Indioes were not the first settlers of the Americas. This is scientifically proven. If that hurts your feelings, good. I don’t give a shit, and neither does reality. It’s not magically wrong because you got sad. Fuck the hell off.

crupp
1 day ago
this is an entirely new level of baiting that you are on

Tallest Skil
1 day ago
Cry harder, dipshit. The links prove you wrong.

crupp
1 day ago
1. i was making a joke
2. i do not give enough of a fuck to read your links

MyGamerChannel
1 day ago
Okay GUYS
EVERYONE THAT IS TRYING TO DISCUSS WITH THIS GUY

i tried to be nice but since he has mental problems it's useless.
this pile of shit called Talles Skil thinks he knows everything better than anyone and likes to impose his stupid and worthless opinion to us who think it in a different way, is worthless, so stop to even consider him.

Tallest Skil
1 day ago
Okay, reported for personal attacks and for violations of international law. You have no argument. You have no evidence. You have no refutation to anything I have posted. You are too stupid to even visit the L I N K S that I posted, much less refute what they say. Every claim you have made is false.

1. Whites settled the Americas thousands of years before the Indioes.
2. When the Indioes crossed beringa, they committed genocide on the European settlers there. This is mentioned in their own oral traditions.
3. There was no subsequent genocide of the Indioes when contact between the hemispheres was reestablished. There is no documentation for such a genocide, either accidental or intentional, and scientific evidence has shown that ANIMALS, not humans, were responsible for the spread of disease.
4. No land was stolen. Treaties were made and payments exchanged.

You have absolutely no argument and cannot refute these statements. L I N K S to follow.

Tallest Skil
1 day ago

Reminder that you have presented NOTHING to refute these links and instead have been screaming and crying about your own feelings and false narrative.

MyGamerChannel
1 day ago
"Okay, reported for personal attacks and for violations of international law"
Like I said, he has mental problems,
he insulted me before and pretends to be the one that can "report"

Tallest Skil
1 day ago
Cry harder, kiddo. You were blown the fuck out. Act like an adult and admit it.

Wastelandman
1 day ago
Tallest Skillz

Flintstones, meet the Flintstones
They're the modern Stone Age Family
From the town of Bedrock
They're a page right out of history

Let's ride with the family down the street
Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet

When you're with the Flintstones
Have a yabba-dabba-doo time
A dabba-doo time
We'll have a gay old time

Flintstones, meet the Flintstones
They're the modern Stone Age Family
From the town of Bedrock
They're a page right out of history

Someday maybe Fred will win the fight
Then the cat will stay out for the night

When you're with the Flintstones
Have a yabba-dabba-doo time
A dabba-doo time
We'll have a gay old time
Read more

Fruitcalculus
Fruitcalculus
6 hours ago
You may as well claim we stole land from Mexico if you're gonna be that black and white about it

Tallest Skil
5 hours ago
+Fruitcalculus

Exactly. Never mind that the United States has paid for every single land acquisition it has made, even the ones during WARTIME (and how many other nations can claim that).
Old 11-26-2017, 12:33 AM
Banned

stop being depressing cecily
Old 11-26-2017, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stop being depressing cecily
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2017, 02:02 PM
Banned

Real glad this wooshed over my head
Old 11-26-2017, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real glad this wooshed over my head
Closed Thread