Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*citation needed*
What, I don't even, did you even read the last couple pages, I even note in my comment I used wikipedia. Is this for real right now?
Old 09-22-2014, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Er, Elvis. Haha. Evil is kind of better though.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliseus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know, decided to stop looking after those 2 responses I quoted.

Inb4 he denies that him, or reading comprehension is too hard for what he literally said etc.
What were those two quotes of me suppose to prove? That you cant understand a simple concept like evolution? Did I claim that new species dont arise due to evolution? No, I said there is a specific term for that called speciation which is part of the evolutionary process.

The two quotes you provided of me were responses to creationist claims that horses should give birth to squirrels which is a complete misrepresentation of what evolution is. Small changes over time, adding up over millennia, producing different organisms.

You support micro-evolution not even realizing that is exactly what evolution is. Macro evolution is just lots of small changes (micro-evolution), over time, adding up, and producing new species. Where in that theory does it even remotely imply that a horse will give birth to a squirrel? That would completely destroy the theory if such a thing was witnessed.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I forgot to add Glenzig to the list of disqualified, my bad.
Ohhhh SNAP!!!!!!

Glenzig is taking off his earrings now watch out!
Old 09-22-2014, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can also list you guys in order of rationality too, if you like. I'll let you figure out which end is up and which is down.

RobotEvil
Glenzig
Eliseus
G13
Here's my last of hypocrites that present illogical arguments and are close-minded to any opinion other than those that support there.

Wait, no one gives a shit.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliseus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, no one gives a shit.
Truer words have never been written.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotElvis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ohhhh SNAP!!!!!!

Glenzig is taking off his earrings now watch out!
They hoop earrings too.
Sarnak

Quote:
I can also list you guys in order of rationality too, if you like. I'll let you figure out which end is up and which is down.

RobotEvil
Glenzig
Eliseus
G13
I'm the most rational. I know your cipher bro!
Old 09-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What were those two quotes of me suppose to prove? That you cant understand a simple concept like evolution? Did I claim that new species dont arise due to evolution? No, I said there is a specific term for that called speciation which is part of the evolutionary process.

The two quotes you provided of me were responses to creationist claims that horses should give birth to squirrels which is a complete misrepresentation of what evolution is. Small changes over time, adding up over millennia, producing different organisms.

You support micro-evolution not even realizing that is exactly what evolution is. Macro evolution is just lots of small changes (micro-evolution), over time, adding up, and producing new species. Where in that theory does it even remotely imply that a horse will give birth to a squirrel? That would completely destroy the theory if such a thing was witnessed.
I knew this would happen. I point to 2 different responses where you claim that evolution consists of similarities among said species that has evolved (for example, why people claim we are from apes). I pointed out according to your own belief, what evolution really is, and you deny you never made such claims. You are just so goooooooood I love it. Sad part is, there is really morons out there who think/act like you. I really wish these was a phenomenon of stupidity, but it's not.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Don't let it go to your head [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread