Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, the amount of sheer ignorance in this one post is beyond my grasp. Have you ever opened a text book in your life? I usually dont resort to ad-hominem attacks but seriously...you are stupid as dirt.
Not everything found in textbooks is true. Have you ever taken the time to research the origins of the theory of evolution? Its really interesting.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you explain the center of gravity in the universe?

You're aware it's exactly The Golden Ratio of 1.618 right? This ratio is seen in everything. Humans. Plants. Flowers. The spiral of galaxies. Everything.

How it is possible this very specific mathematical equation is so prevalent throughout the entire universe?
Lol. Absolute dribble.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
math
Math is explanatory, not causative.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, the amount of sheer ignorance in this one post is beyond my grasp. Have you ever opened a text book in your life? I usually dont resort to ad-hominem attacks but seriously...you are stupid as dirt.
You think your Government controlled Indoctrination centers teach you Truth?

Hahahahahahaha ....
Old 09-18-2014, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Lol. Absolute dribble.
It's scientific fact actually

/shrug

ad hominems noted
Old 09-18-2014, 04:46 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2014, 04:46 PM
Banned

Old 09-18-2014, 04:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evolution is a hoax

There are little motors that make up atoms and molecules. These little motors have up to 30 individual moving parts. In order for these little motors to function, all moving parts must exist and work in complete symbiosis at the exact same time. Evolution would have been an impossibility. These are building blocks that make up all Matter.

DNA and Genetic Complexity point to obvious design. Not possible that level of complexity could happen by random chaotic chance, especially when you factor in the laws of Thermodynamics.

Evolution is a BS Materialistic Theory from the mid 1800s. It's become a Religion. Not science.
Actually, chaotic chance is exactly what it is. We have just begun to scratch the outer, candy coated shell of space. Not even scratched - we've maybe brushed against it with our shoelaces, and even with that merest of glimpses of the countless solar systems and the possibility of an infinite amount of universes, we are, as far as we're aware (thus far), the only planet capable of a life-giving ecosystem (theories of planets that USED to have life giving eco-systems abound, or at least that had some of the ingredients). Given those damn near infinite amount of other potential options out there, it's not too crazy an idea to believe that we. Just. Got. Lucky.

Unless, of course, you subscribe to the idea that we, out of all the other solar systems and universes, stars, and planets, are just the "special ones". The only jackasses chosen by god. If so, he made a dumb choice. Seriously. US? Have you fuckin' looked at yourself in the mirror? I have, and I'm retarded. I have a hard enough taking care of my dog.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could actually make decisions that effect the future with the thought that, y'know, that future is actually in our hands, and not in the hands of the Spaghetti Monster?

That's my half-cocked conjecture of the week.

-Ket
Old 09-18-2014, 04:47 PM
Banned

Old 09-18-2014, 04:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not everything found in textbooks is true. Have you ever taken the time to research the origins of the theory of evolution? Its really interesting.
Really, not everything in text books is real? How exactly is the theory of evolution wrong there fella? Please provide some data to back up your claims. Not a single creationist has been able to do it yet but dont let that stop you from trying.
Closed Thread