Exclamation

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2015, 03:59 AM
Planar Protector

from parent's basement, to some couple's attic. I like it
Old 05-28-2015, 11:13 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

went with a wireless mechanical, tossed the poker

I haaaaate cables
Nice looking chair. What is it?
Old 05-28-2015, 11:18 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this machine has been banning accounts since april [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My last tower was in that case before I changed to a laptop.

I loved it
Old 05-28-2015, 06:30 PM
Aviak

Old 05-28-2015, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by casperinmd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice looking chair. What is it?
http://www.humanscale.com/products/p...irWithHeadrest
Old 05-28-2015, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You spent more on your chair then i spent on my car although you probably sit in that chair 1000x more then i drive my car(460 miles between last 2 inspections) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2015, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You spent more on your chair then i spent on my car although you probably sit in that chair 1000x more then i drive my car(460 miles between last 2 inspections) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got it for free since the guy before me let his animal or something have its way with the cloth surfaces. I had it reupholstered for $150. Warranty transferred to me too, and I've had a few parts replaced on it for free. It's probably 10 years old now! If I was in the market for a new chair I'd either go with this again or that aeron chair without a doubt. I've sat in some of those $100 office chairs and christ they're terrible after 2-3 hours and they all go to shit after like a year.

Things people shouldn't skimp on:
-A quality chair (if you sit in one a lot)
-A quality keyboard (if you use one a lot)
-A quality mattress (unless vampire)
Old 05-28-2015, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I got it for free since the guy before me let his animal or something have its way with the cloth surfaces. I had it reupholstered for $150. Warranty transferred to me too, and I've had a few parts replaced on it for free. It's probably 10 years old now! If I was in the market for a new chair I'd either go with this again or that aeron chair without a doubt. I've sat in some of those $100 office chairs and christ they're terrible after 2-3 hours and they all go to shit after like a year.

Things people shouldn't skimp on:
-A quality chair (if you sit in one a lot)
-A quality keyboard (if you use one a lot)
-A quality mattress (unless vampire)
Ah yeah thats right i think i saw you post that before about the chair just needing reupholstered. Yeah my chair is a Serta something or other(got it for like 2/3 off during black friday for 150 bucks 2 years ago, replaced a few parts before warranty went out so got basically a brand new chair a year ago). Keyboard a G15 that has lasted me well over the last 6 years. I tried a 710+ but the clicking i could tell was annoying the other people in the room even with brown switches and o-rings so just kept using the g15 for now. Mattress is some pillowtop king i got for like 600 bucks with a lifetime warranty 4 years ago and that thing is still going strong.
Old 05-28-2015, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah yeah thats right i think i saw you post that before about the chair just needing reupholstered. Yeah my chair is a Serta something or other(got it for like 2/3 off during black friday for 150 bucks 2 years ago, replaced a few parts before warranty went out so got basically a brand new chair a year ago). Keyboard a G15 that has lasted me well over the last 6 years. I tried a 710+ but the clicking i could tell was annoying the other people in the room even with brown switches and o-rings so just kept using the g15 for now. Mattress is some pillowtop king i got for like 600 bucks with a lifetime warranty 4 years ago and that thing is still going strong.
We should start a 'post your mattress' thread.