Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2021, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If these were not safe, I think there are so many people out there that at least one person I respected would be raising red flags by now.. but none so far got me worried enough to turn it down.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2021, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They prevent the infection of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. If one is not infected with the virus, it stands to reason they would not have symptoms of said virus, nor transmit said virus.

Consider reading about the results of the trials. Here's the Pfizer vaccine results for example.
this looks like one of them round earth websites.
Old 04-15-2021, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyblunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Steve Bannon looks terrible.
Old 04-15-2021, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

I think the vaccine is making me homosexual for justin timberlake...
Old 04-15-2021, 05:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They prevent the infection of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. If one is not infected with the virus, it stands to reason they would not have symptoms of said virus, nor transmit said virus.

Consider reading about the results of the trials. Here's the Pfizer vaccine results for example.
A grade 6 reading comprehension is required here. Read what I wrote. The vaccinations don't prevent infection, the fukwit pharma facists claim only that the vaccines reduce the severity of symptoms and do not prevent transmission in their literature.
Old 04-15-2021, 05:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Steve Bannon looks terrible.
Doesn't he always?
Old 04-15-2021, 05:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyblunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vaccinations don't prevent infection, the fukwit pharma facists claim only that the vaccines reduce the severity of symptoms and do not prevent transmission in their literature.
The paper I linked does in fact claim make those claims, with evidence. Recipients of the vaccine are 95% less likely to become infected with SARS-CoV-2, which it goes on to define as the co-occurrence of a positive SARS-CoV-2 test and the presence of at least one symptom.

It does not make any claims as to the vaccines efficacy against asymptomatic cases, which might be what you're thinking of. Note, this doesn't preclude the its effectiveness for those cases, but rather these cases were merely not the object of this study.

If you want to develop an educated opinion on the matter, I highly suggest reading the source studies as opposed to watching youtube videos from disgraced convicted fraudulent political agents, esp. wrt to epidemiological matters.
Old 04-15-2021, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Oh wow he linked a paper
Old 04-15-2021, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

Obviously, I'm taking this too seriously... but hey I care about you nerds.
Old 04-15-2021, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the vaccine is making me homosexual for justin timberlake...
There's nothing wrong with that.
Closed Thread