Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Supposedly, the funding for schools is based on the census. The census determines the population in the district. Problem is illegals don’t register on the census. They wanted to start registering them, but even if they allowed them to register and not have to list legal status, lots wouldn’t do it because they would still want to stay off the grid

So the more illegals in an area (and yes they do get to go to public school because illiterate illegals would be even worse, so I don’t mind) the more the public school buckles under essentially extra kids that aren’t counted towards funding
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2021, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the Trump census decision decided to include them.

I hope in time you'll realize what an idiot you've been.
Oh to include them? As if they would fucking volunteer to answer? And you act like I am the stupid one

Someone hiding out in a country they don’t have legal status in isn’t going to voluntarily answer the census. Do you understand basic human reasoning?
Old 05-08-2021, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh to include them? As if they would fucking volunteer to answer? And you act like I am the stupid one

Someone hiding out in a country they don’t have legal status in isn’t going to voluntarily answer the census. Do you understand basic human reasoning?
So they won't answer a question that doesn't ask their citizenship status?

What did you say about reasoning? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banned

Sorry, not question - survey.
Banned

Focus past the autism and try to understand how humans behave to protect themselves. I wouldn’t register on the census if I was hiding out in another country, I don’t care what politicians promised me
Old 05-08-2021, 10:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Focus past the autism and try to understand how humans behave to protect themselves. I wouldn’t register on the census if I was hiding out in another country, I don’t care what politicians promised me
Your imagination is dumb.
Old 05-08-2021, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your imagination is dumb.
Surveys and questions are the same fucking thing

Have you ever answered a survey that didn’t involve a serious of questions?

What kind of strange surveys are you taking? Saying you’re going to include illegals doesn’t mean shit if they don’t exist on paper and aren’t going to voluntarily answer any questions
Old 05-08-2021, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Surveys and questions are the same fucking thing

Have you ever answered a survey that didn’t involve a serious of questions?

What kind of strange surveys are you taking? Saying you’re going to include illegals doesn’t mean shit if they don’t exist on paper and aren’t going to voluntarily answer any questions
Series* not serious
Old 05-08-2021, 10:32 PM
Banned

Pedantic crap aside, Trump tried to get a citizenship question on there and failed.

Just like he failed America in the Covid Crisis.
Old 05-08-2021, 10:35 PM
Banned

Or are you thinking the illegals come in thinking “man now that I’m here in America illegally, I think I should register for the government’s census. Maybe I can get my series 7 stockbroker license in a few years? Then I start doing some serious trading

Or do you think they are thinking “I’m not writing my name on any paper anywhere if I can avoid it”
Closed Thread