Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, I'm 100% serious. I realized a couple years ago that I'm probably too late to leverage into that level of political power, so I'll just need to prep the future generations of my family. All about that 2 generations out strategy.

NICE on the Gaulic campaign shit. Meditations by Marcus Aurelius are also good to make boys tough and strong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hopefully the human race won't last 2 generations

/tooedgyforyou
Old 01-29-2018, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

According to the Washington Post, our noble senate is asking Donald Trump to drop his demands for decreased legal immigration

What's the deal guys, do any of y'all live in cities? We don't need any more people, pollution and traffic suck. Praying 4 everyone to realize this

God bless!!!!
Old 01-29-2018, 01:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to the Washington Post, our noble senate is asking Donald Trump to drop his demands for decreased legal immigration

What's the deal guys, do any of y'all live in cities? We don't need any more people, pollution and traffic suck. Praying 4 everyone to realize this

God bless!!!!
it was a good deal. trumps inexperience means dems can promise wall money in a few ways without having to pony up. its not funded until its appropriated, which won't be until well after november 2018.

wall is dumb. more money for border patrol. our dukes shouldn't be doing the fighting.
Old 01-29-2018, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was a good deal. trumps inexperience means dems can promise wall money in a few ways without having to pony up. its not funded until its appropriated, which won't be until well after november 2018.

wall is dumb. more money for border patrol. our dukes shouldn't be doing the fighting.
Drones equipped with hellfires are more effective than any wall. I'd easily reduce illegal immigration to near zero

I'm gonna stick to my guns on legal immigration. The number currently is 1.5-1.6 million per year. That's absurd when you consider that they're all going to a select few cities, like Houston and Seattle, with economies that aren't in the shitter. It's a dumb policy. Furthermore, as I keep stressing, we're letting in unattractive people
Old 01-29-2018, 06:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
C U N 2 GENERATIONS WHEN MY SPAWN R UR OVERLORD
Hopefully you spawn healthy children of normal psychology and not with psychopathy.

Dahmer's parents seemed to be normal, loving parents and look at how their child turned out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-29-2018, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hopefully you spawn healthy children of normal psychology and not with psychopathy.

Dahmer's parents seemed to be normal, loving parents and look at how their child turned out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll definitely raise my kids with dope og affection but if one of them is a sociopath it could seriously make his or her path to POTUS much more direct

BLYAT BLYAT
Old 01-30-2018, 12:02 AM
Banned

so about those russia sanctions...
Old 01-30-2018, 12:03 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the WH's wall deal was never meant to be a deal that would be accepted. he could have said 1.8 gorillion DACA citizenships; he's attempting to highlight that the left doesn't really give a shit about mexicans, just votes. he's succeeding too.
Old 01-30-2018, 12:10 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Racism is only a problem because of wealth inequality. Imagine if all wealthy people were black -- no one would care about white racists. Racism is a bourgeois trick like religion -- it's mythology designed to divide and enslave the proletariat.

Race isn't real

God isn't real

It doesn't matter who you fuck

The idea that we will in anyway end racism without ending severe wealth inequality is laughable.

wealth does not unify people. values do not either. they never have and they never will. race is measurable, objectively. certain groups of people cluster into certain groups of genetic makeup. the exact, social and geographic-based designations we make in race may not be 100% accurate, but they line up very closely with population biology with few exceptions. you can say you don't agree with these designations, how many lines we draw, where we draw them etc but saying all people are the same is simply incorrect. flat-earth tier. a large portion of people in the world contain at least one form of archaic pre-human DNA such as neanderthal or denisovan. the fact that i may have 100% modern human DNA while your average asian is gonna have a bunch of denisovan and most mainlander europeans are going to have neanderthal, makes us different. fundamentally, genetically.

wealth has and will never solve the problems of the third world. most of those places are shitholes due to corruption. no amount of money injected into them will change any of their realities, it only creates more milk to skim off the top because the third world is crabs in a bucket. these peoples' reality is determined by their inferior cultures' inability to adapt to the industrial era, let alone post industrial era, and soon the AI era.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-30-2018 at 12:16 AM..
Old 01-30-2018, 12:15 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread