Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2018, 12:21 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-30-2018, 12:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok, im finally ready. will someone please explain to me who this Mueller person is?
he's the guy that will overwhelmingly imply treason to poison the laymans perception of your strong daddy. he's a real mensch
Last edited by Pokesan; 01-30-2018 at 12:27 AM..
Old 01-30-2018, 12:27 AM
Banned

fuck
Old 01-30-2018, 12:30 AM
Banned

spawn more overlords
Old 01-30-2018, 12:34 AM
Banned

i think he's both. king of the g unit under bush jr. probably oversaw tons of illegal shit in his tenure as fbi director.

guilt by association mainly. trump is definitely dirty(he's rich duh), but wily enough to not leave a paper trail. his associates and son-in-law aren't so clever.
Old 01-30-2018, 01:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hopefully you spawn healthy children of normal psychology and not with psychopathy.

Dahmer's parents seemed to be normal, loving parents and look at how their child turned out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do we really know that guy wasn't raped by his damn Dad every night?

Dahmer didn't strike me as the type to go public with that shit (remember this is like the early 80s?)

If we believe his story...he just randomly decided he wanted to sleep with dead men. Out of no where. And he knew it was wrong and drank to dull the sensations until it was overwhelming...

Heres the problem with that story.

1) I really don't think anyone is born a necrophiliac

2) His dad showed no emotion ever...a little weird. He was like a male nurse Ratchet

3) He got drunk on purpose BEFORE he killed and cut up these guys...contradicts the part of the alcohol dissuading the behavior and him having to be a drunk -- doesn't it?
Old 01-30-2018, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's the guy that will overwhelmingly imply treason to poison the laymans perception of your strong daddy. he's a real mensch
dunks

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-30-2018, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think he's both. king of the g unit under bush jr. probably oversaw tons of illegal shit in his tenure as fbi director.

guilt by association mainly. trump is definitely dirty(he's rich duh), but wily enough to not leave a paper trail. his associates and son-in-law aren't so clever.
supplemental dunks

RE-bomb RE-bomb RE-bomb

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-30-2018, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dahmer didn't strike me as the type to go public with that shit (remember this is like the early 80s?)

If we believe his story...he just randomly decided he wanted to sleep with dead men. Out of no where. And he knew it was wrong and drank to dull the sensations until it was overwhelming...

2) His dad showed no emotion ever...a little weird. He was like a male nurse Ratchet

3) He got drunk on purpose BEFORE he killed and cut up these guys...contradicts the part of the alcohol dissuading the behavior and him having to be a drunk -- doesn't it?
I think someone can be born a necrophiliac just as easily as they can be born anything else.

I can't comment on his father honestly I feel you'd have to be around them and their family to really gauge the family dynamics.

I do agree with the assessment that it was unusual Dahmer tended to get sloppy drunk prior to committing his crimes.

Iirc, he was extremely uncomfortable in social surroundings and drank heavily to help himself deal with his strong inhibitions especially when in public places and that is where he tended to find his victims, at bars. I don't think he was drinking to cover up his conscience so much as he was just making it easier to pick up men in bars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-30-2018, 02:36 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

no his story was that he had an overbearing mother who punished him for masturbating (IIRC, it was something like that) and such so his sexual development got fuckwired, and around the same time his dad made him decapitate cook and eat jeffrey's pet chicken. he's said in numerous interviews that's why he thinks he developed necrophilia. his brain associated sexual pleasure with the wrong inputs.

he got drunk to make himself go through with the necessary tasks such as killing, which he did not enjoy, to have what he saw as the ideal lover: subservient, there physically, and unable to leave him. alcohol played zero role one way or another in his decision to commit murder, and his first he was not drunk for. it was a means to an end for him.

dahmer legit isn't the same mentally as most necrophiles. he would have likely never been a serial killer if realdolls existed back then.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-30-2018 at 02:40 AM..
Closed Thread