Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2019, 08:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reminder: you started it
See my earlier comment about pre-teen behaviour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"why would monrezz train us like that?"
He wouldn't.

Quote:
Now you're cry-bullying, calling it "sexual harrassment" laff.
Sexual Harassment: behavior characterized by the making of unwelcome and inappropriate sexual remarks

Asking me to place your dick in my mouth was an unwelcome advance. I don't want your genitals near me.

You can dismiss it and laugh about if you find that sort of thing funny but it's kind of sad to see you stoop so low and feel so proud you needed to share it with strangers.
Old 10-10-2019, 09:20 PM
Fire Giant

Ive been looking for a hobby to sink 60 hours a week into and this thread has informed my decision greatly. These seem like the kind of people I want to spend an enormous amount of time with.
Old 10-10-2019, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercanuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cares. Blue is dead and the casuals are finally getting pixels.
I think the casuals were the ones that got them for the last several years. Doesn't take a lot of commitment to log in for a 5-10 min fight. Takes a lot more work to do a 2+ hour crawl.
Old 10-10-2019, 09:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercanuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cares. Blue is dead and the casuals are finally getting pixels.
Blue is thriving when AM is shitting all over every other guild.

Blue is dead when AMs mantra of "recruit and contest" backfires in their face, causing the guild leader and top officers to decide contesting and losing isn't fun, and move on to classic wow in utter defeat.

Nice logic. Glad AM is dying like a beached whale.
Old 10-10-2019, 10:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue is thriving when AM is shitting all over every other guild.

Blue is dead when AMs mantra of "recruit and contest" backfires in their face, causing the guild leader and top officers to decide contesting and losing isn't fun, and move on to classic wow in utter defeat.

Nice logic. Glad AM is dying like a beached whale.
kind of puts all the effort of socking and tracking for zero pixels into the perspective of, "Wow. What a waste of my life its been waking up at 2am like a meth addict every other day of my life for the last 10 years because muh old shiny pixels I don't want anyone else to get. The preciouses."
Old 10-10-2019, 10:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kind of puts all the effort of socking and tracking for zero pixels into the perspective of, "Wow. What a waste of my life its been waking up at 2am like a meth addict every other day of my life for the last 10 years because muh old shiny pixels I don't want anyone else to get. The preciouses."
Exactly. It's what makes people like Tyler project their saltiness upon others and probably believes others are actually mad at his guild failing (lol), and people like that other douche who's entire repertoire of comebacks boils down to "sorry you didn't get warder loot".

A sad state of affairs. For AM.
Old 10-10-2019, 10:59 PM
Kobold

Im going to stay on blue and not go to green cause ive invested so much time into blue
Old 10-11-2019, 02:46 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gracious in victory.
that's an insult. the fact that you think *that* of all things is sexual harassment (or that he really meant for you to suck his dick; hint, he did not) is laughable.

suppose it's behavior best left in grade school to be tossing out insults like that (especially in the context of gloating) but sexual harassment? it's like saying 'go fuck yourself' - is that sexual harassment because he wants you to shove your dick in your own ass? no; it's a schoolyard insult.

and just like a schoolyard bully picking on a nerd with little social skills, he's opened you up to further mockery by your peers because you couldn't let it go. now you're known on the playground as the 'guy who thought he was actually asking you to suck the dick', and it's all because you pointed it out. and he probably thinks you're gay now, too.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 10-11-2019, 05:33 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
As his guild slowly died, monrezz got VERY salty and ended up sent some nasty personal insults in PMs, so he got some back. not much of a news story.

He should quit everquest, though, if he can't take what he dishes out and runs to rnf to cry about it.
The voice I use in my head to read your comments is hilarious.

*Holds nose shut*

YOU ARE BEING DISHED HUMBLE PIE AND YOU NEED TO EAT IT

find a new slant retard ur zerg guild is boring

not as bored as your wife is with your sex life but boring nonetheless

congrats on the mega zerg we're all so so proud that you were able to band together legit every single guild on the server, and beat aftermath.
Old 10-11-2019, 06:19 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
:
Originally Posted by planarity View Post
"why would monrezz train us like that?"
He wouldn't.
Have you seen the fraps? You are in LoS and have aggro on ~5 NToV drakes/wurms in AM's camp and then move into Riot's camp, bringing them with you. Surprised this wasn't a ban really.
Closed Thread