Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2019, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump posts a meme and Don Lemon loses his mind. Pretty funny.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ot-ctn-vpx.cnn
Who actually watching CNN? what's wrong with you?
Old 12-11-2019, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But wait....the Republicans are the elites and own all the money!

In 2018, Bloomberg spent more than $100 million to help elect Democrats in the midterm elections.

Democratic House hopefuls have raised more than $951 million, crushing their Republican opponents’ $637 million haul. Things are closer in the Senate — $513 million to $361 million — but Democrats are still ahead.

Clinton, the Democratic National Committee and Clinton's main super PAC, Priorities USA Action, had raised more than $700 million, while Trump had brought in $400 million

But wait the Republicans are the ones that throw money at politics.

Bruised by sluggish fundraising performances and $7.2 million in debt, the DNC recently turned to the party’s presidential contenders for help. The party committee hosted fundraising events featuring several candidates as headliners, including Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), and self-funded billionaire Tom Steyer, CNBC reported.

The RNC entered September with $53.8 million on hand and ended the month with $59.2 million in the bank.

But wait the Democrats are good with money.

The DNC is not the only Democratic party committee to struggle with multimillion-dollar debt. The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee ended September with $17.6 million on hand, more than the $13 million cash reserve of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, but it stills bears a debt of $11.9 million. The committee raised $6.8 million in September, outpacing its GOP counterpart by almost $2 million.
Are you attempting to make a point? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2019, 11:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you attempting to make a point? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Color me surprised a liberal bookkeeper that can't read something that relates to bookkeeping. Basically means the DNC is having absurd amounts of donations from all platforms - Celebrities, PACs, and corporations. The RNC meanwhile got significantly less money and has $110 million on hand and banked because they aren't out buying celebrity tours for publicity. This is the case for the Senate and for the DNC itself. They are now utilizing a self funded billionaire Tom Steyer, Warren and Harris (while she was running) to try to pool up money for a primary because they are broke and being used as a pawn for the front runner.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 12-11-2019 at 11:15 PM..
Old 12-11-2019, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does TDS have aids?
Yeah
Old 12-11-2019, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Color me surprised a liberal bookkeeper that can't read something that relates to bookkeeping.
Your word salad post of numbers and candidates doesn't really make a point other than Democrats raise money during elections?
Old 12-11-2019, 11:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Your word salad post of numbers and candidates doesn't really make a point other than Democrats raise money during elections?
Doesn't surprise me you left out the elephant in the room of the debt and they are good at spending it. But yeah, sure you aren't going for "winning" here.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 12-11-2019 at 11:17 PM..
Old 12-11-2019, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Doesn't surprise me you left out the elephant in the room of the debt. But yeah, sure you aren't going for "winning" here.
Didn't actually read your post because history tells me that it's a waste of time.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quite the assumption to assume mistakes can be equally likely to be assumed as in favour to trump as assumed as in favour against trump.
That is exactly the definition of objectivity, errors would be 50-50 in favor or against. Are you really that stupid? Sheesh. So if 17 times a libturd errs against Trump, and they have posted on social media their hatred for Trump, it is OBVIOUS to any one with a functioning brain that they are acting to subvert the POTUS. Horowitz is obviously a useful idiot for the progressives, for him to deny that Obama was directly acting to subvert Donald Trump and aid Hillary Clinton in her attempt to win election in 2016.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Didn't actually read your post because history tells me that it's a waste of time.
This just shows how much you don't actually read posts and respond that your opinion is automatically better than someone elses. Constantly talk about morale and leveling the playing field meanwhile being the worst offender by trumping thought that you are always right. A real shame, not a way to raise children either. Need to allow free thought and listen.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This just shows how much you don't actually read posts and respond that your opinion is automatically better than someone elses. Constantly talk about morale and leveling the playing field meanwhile being the worst offender by trumping thought that you are always right. A real shame, not a way to raise children either. Need to allow free thought and listen.
I don't think I've ever talked about any of that. Seems like you don't read posts either.
Closed Thread