Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Truthbearer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Troll Shaman here, any fun suggestions for the level 9-15 grind?
The dungeon crawling route is always fun imo - been doing Befallen so far on my ogre shaman (6 to 9ish so far) but Warrens, Uguk or Kurns (like OP) should all work as well. NK wisps can also be fun if you enjoy the adrenaline rush of dodging hill giants and griffons that pop up out of absolutely nowhere.
Maamdak Battlebeard - 48 Dwarf Rogue
Crunkasaurus Rex - 49 Ogre Shaman
Mendak - 51 Halfling Druid (Green)

<Paradox> RIP
Old 03-20-2017, 10:51 PM
Orc

Yah, I did FoB then Kurns, but I feel like if I had to do it again I would just go into Uguk at 9.
Old 03-31-2017, 03:09 PM
Kobold

For all the Barbarians out there stuck in level 54...here's a new suggestion. Go to NeriakB and kill the guards there. I just slowed one and pulled up the ramp past the Priest of Discord and rooted the adds accordingly. Could never kill 4 guards at a time as you will sometimes get with the pats, but 3 are very doable. Hope this helps.
Old 04-01-2017, 08:15 AM
Planar Protector

Guktop is good for aspiring trolls.

Entry -> crocs -> spiders will get you high enough for a surname iirc. Sometimes can dip into a scryer group too for mesh armor and stuff.

The drop rate on the gems seems nerfed though. Used to be great pp!
Old 04-08-2017, 01:21 AM
Kobold

Say you are good, or maybe even evil because I don't really need some factions, where would you suggest someone to go at 55 that just wants to sit somewhere and kill a couple mobs every 20 mins or so without having to break into a camp etc.
Old 04-08-2017, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RahlaeRuffian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Say you are good, or maybe even evil because I don't really need some factions, where would you suggest someone to go at 55 that just wants to sit somewhere and kill a couple mobs every 20 mins or so without having to break into a camp etc.
Brownie guards in lesser faydark, 2 mobs on 15 min timers blue til 60

<Paradox> RIP
Old 04-08-2017, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Also goo ramp in CoM (the one that goes from 2nd to 3rd). If I remember correctly it's 3 goos on a 20ish minute timer, believe they were still mostly blue at 58 and no other mobs path there.

<Paradox> RIP
Old 04-08-2017, 08:33 PM
Kobold

I like the Lesser Faydark idea. I got murked by some Brownie Guards back on live and haven't been back since. Thanks!
Old 04-26-2017, 02:15 AM
Orc

Default corrupted guards NK

Can some please walk me through how you're supposed to handle the two guards infront of SK zoneline? just hit 34 after treants and i'm struggling hard.

this is how I did 1-34 as a troll shaman(i've played here for a while but never had a toon above 40 so I was able to pick up 2x 55hp rings as well as a set of banded and haste gloves schw and a poison wind censer and some velium hound fur moccasins(which i got for pennies because the crafter found out he cant sell to merchants) and a pair of targoo strands)

1-9 in inno swamp, moved to the shaman spell vendor on the hand at around level 5-6 killing the kobolds and gator's to 9ish, after I got my spells up to 19 I headed on the boat to FOB/kurns.

9-12 was spent killing around kaesora ruins and inside the pit as i got closer to 12

12-14, I headed into kurn's and got fed up quick, I leveled there way to many times and the competition is stiff so I headed back home and made my way to nk and did the lightstone turn ins to 17 from willowisps.

17-21ish, I headed to east karanas and killed the gnoll reavers and undead reavers, great spot to hunt that I really enjoyed with almost no competition for mobs ever, be aware of when night time is approaching because while you're killing a normal gnoll reaver and it becomes night time your target will respawn as undead with full life and it got quite annoying.

21-24 again in EK, I hit crag spiders lots of competition but if you're like me you love lots of downtime between pulls.(still havent sold all that damn silk)

24-28, I tried killing all blues i could find in SK centaurs, elephants and aviaks, I quickly got fed up with running all over the place looking for mobs so I decided to head back to kunark and hit up the forest giant camp in warsliks woods. I mostly solo'd but I did group some times. exp was plentiful and fast(never did get that damn earring tho, managed to get a lumberjack cap upgrade here as well as a giant lords tunic(18 ac ftw) anyways as the exp started drying up I moved camps.

28-34, was spent entirely at treants. I think i made close to 8k plat through these levels, it was a long walk to vendor to rathe mountins gems vendor because I felt you lost to much money trying to convert gold/silver to PP at the centaur merchant and the aviak merchant wont deal with my troll(after about a level or two I decided to run back home and grab my 34 spells and bank because the weight was getting killer, decided to hit up ECT and sell my PWC and picked up a granite face grinder).

now i'm trying the corrupted guards in NK at the sk ZL even semi twinked I am struggling and considering another camp. any advice you guys could give me would be great!

edit: after some trail and error I finally got the camp broke and consistently able to to keep up with it, will leave the post up for some alternate spots on the journey to becoming a real shaman at level 34.
Last edited by emj503; 04-26-2017 at 02:40 AM..
Old 04-26-2017, 02:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athropos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm up to 39 now and have sort of outgrown WW giants fort. I'm currently just sitting at the WC toll booth and eating up the 2 guards that spawn there, but I feel too powerful for this "camp" but too weak for EFP dock guards still. Working with a fungi and good gear over here, any suggestions?
I'll post this here even though its my favorite uncamped spot.

35-40? Live side lower guk. 6 static and 3 roamers, one double non-caster pull to brake in the middle (1,1,1,2,1) with the zone line right there.

Can pull till your OOM. The crock animal (for the love of God I can't remember its name right now with the stun) is on a different faction so you can single pull him even though he's standing next to a frog. I might have even done this camp at 34 just can't remember. Roamers are mino's and frog knights, but they don't path in the hallway next to zl so can take them or not. Never seen people there.
Last edited by Hitmonkey; 04-26-2017 at 02:51 AM..
Closed Thread