Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Sarnak

youre a silly girl

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, who teaches my hands for war, and my fingers to fight.
(Psalms 143:12-144:1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
To be fair he is making $$, which I can't fault him for. If cheating gets you real money, go for it. Real money > pixels.
[10:53] <@Amelinda> he grabbed my ass and then i broke his nose.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Fire Giant

Is the following irrational?

A man examines all available scripture, historical sites and artifacts, and conducts a sweeping review of prophecy both supposedly "passed" and that yet to occur. He personally finds that it is more likely than not that these revelations and discoveries are authentic.

No, it is entirely rational. He has what he considers a proper set of evidence and makes a decision to believe. At no point is he playing with blind faith. He has evidence that, in his view, satisfies the proper burdens. He is believing based upon his evidentiary conclusions. When you walk into a room for the first time and turn on the light switch, you expect that it is more likely than not that the lights will come on. That is a rational belief supported by your experiences and understanding of reality.

The belief is rational. Don't hide the ball by switching rational belief with faith.

Lucky: I suspect that you will be far more persuasive in your efforts and appeals if you quit abusing people with expletives and exasperations.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:50 PM
Kobold

Dagner, if the deficit was the major issue of this election then Gary Johnson would be leading in electoral vote count. It's an issue that most Americans know exists but hope if they just ignore it it will go away.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:53 PM
Sarnak

It won't go away. It's a fake economy built on fiat currency that was built to fail so Keynes could get his global currency the Bancor.

In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, who teaches my hands for war, and my fingers to fight.
Quote:
To be fair he is making $$, which I can't fault him for. If cheating gets you real money, go for it. Real money > pixels.
Banned

Johnson is an awful candidate and appearing on shows like Alex Jones' only cements his position in the land of crankery.
Sarnak

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor

Quote:
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what happened to separation of state and church? Does that really happen in America anymore? I like how Romney pulled the God card near the end of the 2nd debate, priceless... A VOTE FOR ME IS A VOTE FOR GOD!

Americans are in trouble lawl
Good thing no one asked him which planet "God" came from or how many other "Gods" there are. Or even how the "God" of our planet came to be.

I found it interesting that he sates the uninformed Christian right with "We're all children of the same God," but hasn't been called out on the Mormon view of "God"...which denies one of the central doctrines of Christianity: the belief that there is only one "God".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I long for the halcyon days of 1776, when men were men, women were women, and most people were dead by 35.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ben Franklin discovered electricity and you just blow it off

Shut up you fucking moran
Ummmm...... no... no, Ben did not discover electricity... He merely proved the connection between lightning and electricity. Sorry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(some reading: http://www.universetoday.com/82402/w...d-electricity/)
Old 10-17-2012, 08:46 PM
Sarnak

I knew someone would try to get smart. Tell me where electricity was before and where it would have gone without Benjamin Franklin's experiments?

Hint: he was the 1st and only 1 to do anything tangible with electricity besides rubbing fur to make it stick together.

Quote:
Closed Thread