Planar Protector

care factor 0
Old 06-19-2011, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

the REAL truth
Old 06-19-2011, 08:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the REAL truth
The REAL truth is:

The PvP community gets far more butt-hurt about trolling than the PvE community, which is funny considering they promote shit-talk at the highest of levels but obviously cannot handle /ooc spam or blue waffle spam
Old 06-19-2011, 08:54 PM
Aviak

Don't expect to spam forums and get away with it Abacab you went far beyond 'trolling'. It would be no more acceptable here what you did and you should know that.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:39 PM
Banned

banned for being bad
Old 06-19-2011, 10:07 PM
Fire Giant

You are clearly a horrible troll and were banned for it...

Learn2troll
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 06-19-2011, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by image [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't expect to spam forums and get away with it Abacab you went far beyond 'trolling'. It would be no more acceptable here what you did and you should know that.
King Chuck the IV too busy listening to Atmosphere records and making terrible servers, to take the time and fix issues
Old 06-19-2011, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

You're pretty fucking terrible for someone that touts themselves upon and takes pride in the fact that they are a god among trolls. Spamming forums != trolling. Spamming global OOC with your nerd-rage induced, typo-infested, quasi-intelligent banter != trolling.

At least train or PK people you disappointing fucker. Self-proclaimed troll that can't even troll right, pretty sad stuff brew.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're pretty fucking terrible for someone that touts themselves upon and takes pride in the fact that they are a god among trolls. Spamming forums != trolling. Spamming global OOC with your nerd-rage induced, typo-infested, quasi-intelligent banter != trolling.

At least train or PK people you disappointing fucker. Self-proclaimed troll that can't even troll right, pretty sad stuff brew.
Who ever said I'm a troll? In case you've been absent from these forums since 2009 it's pretty obvious everything I say or do I take half-seriously, you must be completely full of yourself if you ever thought for a moment that the spam was any less than an hour of boredom on my end.

It doesn't even matter, even doing something cliche and juvenile warranted a ban and an inbox full of rage messages from several different people, so pretend like I didn't get under your skin as much as you'd like, people still found my actions to be both unbecoming and an annoyance, so much in fact that you're halfheartedly coming at me right now
Closed Thread